Stolen kokomo gone

More stuff you need to watch out for is them popping your tire, taking the front wheel (don't use quick release axles) or adding an additional lock to your bike. Those are all attempts in keeping your bike there longer for the right tools to be brought to properly steal it. They hope you might even walk home leaving it there for hours, giving them plenty of time. If you ever come out of the store and someone put a lock on your bike, call the police and keep it in eyesight.

IMG_20190602_175118.jpg

When it comes to people with theft problem i tell them to get something like this a 4Ch CCTV Camera Kit for indoor and outdoor use for there house

They are 40-80$ on ebay usually 3-4 cameras sometimes more has daytime and nighttime vision and quite good night time vision and you can watch it on TV,PC and Phone and even records it also records sound to a internal HDD on the DVR and if you use the computer or phone app you can record to the PC and or phone, even has Motion sense so it only records when it senses motion and you can control how sensitive it is to motion and even has SOUND Alert for Phone app to let you know motion was detected.

that or you can tie a fishing line to a gun, hide the gun in a box and when the thief steps on the fishing line he is in for a bad day.

When it comes to people with theft problem i tell them to get something like this a 4Ch CCTV Camera Kit for indoor and outdoor use for there house

View attachment 91502

They are 40-80$ on ebay usually 3-4 cameras sometimes more has daytime and nighttime vision and quite good night time vision and you can watch it on TV,PC and Phone and even records it also records sound to a internal HDD on the DVR and if you use the computer or phone app you can record to the PC and or phone, even has Motion sense so it only records when it senses motion and you can control how sensitive it is to motion and even has SOUND Alert for Phone app to let you know motion was detected.

that or you can tie a fishing line to a gun, hide the gun in a box and when the thief steps on the fishing line he is in for a bad day.
Can't we do both? Worldstar!

I once shot a thief trying to steal something from my neighbour with a handful of beans, from a slingshot. He fell off the fence to our side and the dogs instantly jumped on him. He escaped but half of his clothes were torn off, the police said they can't be bothered to do a DNA test because he didn't actually get to steal anything.

But what if someone lost his hands from an accident?

Also, thieves will find a way to steal without hands. They will find a way for anything.

Back