Stolen kokomo gone

I am really sorry. I have a private math tutoring business which i created because i got fired from mathmasium as a tutor because i was going off topic teaching little kids trignometry and calculus and plus didnt follow their stupid rules and person in charge is an as***le. Anyways, I just found out THEY DIDNT PAY ME. MY blood was boiling and felt like i was gonna wreck something, (usually a chill/reserved person) until I listened to some music and found this thread. You have it far worse. I am sorry. I would be decimated if someone ever stole my engine bike as the monetary value on that is infinite......
I am really really sorry and i hope you can build a new one in legacy and tribute of the old fallen soldier one.....
Best wishes -Nick

I am really sorry. I have a private math tutoring business which i created because i got fired from mathmasium as a tutor because i was going off topic teaching little kids trignometry and calculus and plus didnt follow their stupid rules and person in charge is an ass**le. Anyways, I just found out THEY DIDNT PAY ME. MY blood was boiling and felt like i was gonna wreck something, (usually a chill/reserved person) until I listened to some music and found this thread. You have it far worse. I am sorry. I would be decimated if someone ever stole my engine bike as the monetary value on that is infinite......
I am really really sorry and i hope you can build a new one in legacy and tribute of the old fallen soldier one.....
Best wishes -Nick
Sorry it took so long Nick I just read your reply to my bicycle being stolen the hardest part for me was not being able locate another Kokomo bicycle since the trade War I have since then built a gt lts4000 full suspension mtb. Since December I hope your situation has gotten better on teaching children trigonometry, Thanks again for your reply to my loss. Stan

Sorry it took so long Nick I just read your reply to my bicycle being stolen the hardest part for me was not being able locate another Kokomo bicycle since the trade War I have since then built a gt lts4000 full suspension mtb. Since December I hope your situation has gotten better on teaching children trigonometry, Thanks again for your reply to my loss. Stan
turns out things worked out. I eventually got paid, but the buisness is so pooorly run they overcounted my hours, and i was paid slightly more. lol. But yeah, fyi mathmasium is a pyramid scheme...., at least our branch, maybe other ones are better idk....

Right now i no longer tutor kids in math, but it was fun, and maybe in the future i will. Right now studying for a CCNA certification https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/train...cations/associate/ccna-routing-switching.html
Its a test from hell, but if you pass it, you can get a mid level IT job right out of the gates at at least 60k/year depending on location could be 80k......

20200425_172117~2.jpg

Back