Engine Trouble KS Bike Machine Engine 1972

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the manual for the k&s bike machine if anyone needs a copy.

I would love a copy of the owner's manual if you're still willing and able to assist with that. I realize this thread is a couple years old and it may be a longshot. I'm just not having any luck finding the manual online anywhere. Thanks

I really like that engine. Fortunately it is a vintage engine, and has points and condenser ignition, so there is no electronics to deal with. Check the points, condenser, coil, coil wire, and plugs. I'm assuming it runs off a magneto, you might want to check the wiring on that as well. On some of those old engines, the distance between the magneto and the flywheel could be adjusted. That would be the last thing I would check, but it might be a possibility.

Oldjimturbine was a guest and hasn't been back since posting that.

Oldjimturbine was a guest and hasn't been back since posting that.
And just to add to this, the man posted this in Feb of 2017, and it appears that there is no acknowledgement of his having ever sent a manual to anyone, So everyone, just, "silly, willy, nilly, Just posted their e-mail addressess out in the open like this???...NOT too bright...lol...Had a great "hook" though to reel you all in though didnt he???

Also should be noted that this person was just a "Guest" posting on the forum,(MOST FORUMS I KNOW< DONT ALLOW THIS FOR GUESTS< MUST BE A MEMBER TO DO SO)...and found a nice and easy way to gather email addresses for possible sale, spam, cyber attack, etc. purposes...NEVER give your personal info like email address, phone numbers residential address, childrens names, your full name, Social Security info, etc. on an open forum, or anywhere on the open internet, W.W.W. etc...That is just plain stupid and asking for problems such as identity theft, spam emails cyber attacks, etc.

Thats what PMs..."Private Messaging"...or as this forum calls it..."Conversation" is for...Dont expose yourselves this way. Your just begging for a problem to happen.

OK, Im off my preaching, "soapbox", now...lol...DAMIEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back