KTM 65 sx lc

L.Coolbeth

Local time
1:47 PM
hi, looking for anybody that has exp,with the ktm65lc 6spd i bought one a while back ,want to build a frame w/ full susp, can use some input ,from the guys that have gone thru some of the unforeseen probs that may occur,yes i know its got alot of power,needs strong frame,good brakes,hd wheels and hd everything , im not in a rush ,i have a few china dolls too. thanks, luke

hi, looking for anybody that has exp,with the ktm65lc 6spd i bought one a while back ,want to build a frame w/ full susp, can use some input ,from the guys that have gone thru some of the unforeseen probs that may occur,yes i know its got alot of power,needs strong frame,good brakes,hd wheels and hd everything , im not in a rush ,i have a few china dolls too. thanks, luke
Jeff Wolf built a ktm65lc 6spd in a Dyno frame a while ago.
actually it was an 80cc big bore kit.

image-992328189.jpg

wow is that a beauty, omg . and a big-bore kit, holy cannoli. that's one of the nicest bikes i ever saw , thank you, did you have any twisting or other torque related problems im afraid to ask if you think its, a unsafe combo , but is it! man thanks love to see more of that awesome bike.super nice thanks luke