KTM Build

Ghettobike.com has some really nice wheels you might wanna look into for this. They've also got a set of pitbike forks with dual hydraulic calipers and rotors.
I need to point out warnings about Ghetto bike to you...Too many complaints about them on the forums...We cannot in good conscience recommend them when there are reputable dealers to choose from,...We look out for our forum members here.

The first link will give you an idea of who and what your dealing with...Its a pic of their reported so-called "business address" operating from a house in L.A. California.

The second link is one I picked at random for you to start from in the "dealer review" section of our forums

psz125-2mred_83552_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Street legal if you want to register it. 125cc instead of the 70/90cc Honda makes. Way cheaper and parts are a plenty.

1971 orange Honda CT-70….my first motorbike.
A taillight lens for it cost $4.50. I bet I bought 25 or more. Until I mastered riding a wheelie thru the gears and how to feather the throttle/brake I flipped it countless times.
I did eventually learn to ride it on one wheel as well as on two wheels.
It was the portal to motocross bikes and racing

Attachments

• FD7A46B2-F72D-4CD6-8923-C75A4142D212.jpeg
    FD7A46B2-F72D-4CD6-8923-C75A4142D212.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 66
A ktm is a lot of power for a bicycle. If I where to build a ktm bike I would have a fat tire bike and reinforce the hell out of the frame. The fat tire bike would help with traction, plus you can fit a small motorcycle rim in the frame that would take the power a lot better than a bicycle rim.

A ktm is a lot of power for a bicycle. If I where to build a ktm bike I would have a fat tire bike and reinforce the hell out of the frame. The fat tire bike would help with traction, plus you can fit a small motorcycle rim in the frame that would take the power a lot better than a bicycle rim.
Yeah, it should be a beefed up build for a KTM 65cc but did you see Post #7
Some people like riding a Death Trap :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, it should be a beefed up build for a KTM 65cc but did you see Post #7
Some people like riding a Death Trap :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I saw that video. I've gone 55 downhill on a cruiser bike, and I personally don't want to go that fast on a bike again. 25 to 35 is a comfortable cruising speed for me. Going fast is fun, but going that fast just makes you ask your self if you payed your life insurance this month...

Its a pic of their reported so-called "business address" operating from a house in L.A. California.
$811,000 ... wow! That'd be like $80 where I am. Not $80K... just $80

Back