KTM Build

You will also have to modify the ktm clutch pack to have it work on a motorized bike. You will burn the clutch up if it is not modified. If you dont modify the clutch, you are guaranteed to burn the clutch up in 4-5 rides or less.

You will also have to modify the ktm clutch pack to have it work on a motorized bike. You will burn the clutch up if it is not modified. If you dont modify the clutch, you are guaranteed to burn the clutch up in 4-5 rides or less.
In what sense, slipping the clutch? I would ride it like a dirt bike with a big fat sprocket. The engine that I posted I messaged the guy, apparently the liquid cooled and air cooled has an automatic transmission? Maybe it's a mistranslation

In what sense, slipping the clutch? I would ride it like a dirt bike with a big fat sprocket. The engine that I posted I messaged the guy, apparently the liquid cooled and air cooled has an automatic transmission? Maybe it's a mistranslation
Yeah they are a centrifugal type clutch in the automatics on the ktm sx. But if memory serves me right they are a disc type clutch even on the autos. Even with the ktm auto, clutch engagement is way too high. It uses spring cup/bevel spring washers, & spacers to set your clutch engagement rpm. The way the bevel springs & spacers are used to set up clutch, is the way you stack spring washers & spacers.

Yeah they are a centrifugal type clutch in the automatics on the ktm sx. But if memory serves me right they are a disc type clutch even on the autos. Even with the ktm auto, clutch engagement is way too high. It uses spring cup/bevel spring washers, & spacers to set your clutch engagement rpm. The way the bevel springs & spacers are used to set up clutch, is the way you stack spring washers & spacers.
So what would be the issue with me having it on a bike? I'm not understanding

So what would be the issue with me having it on a bike? I'm not understanding
Your going to need either 19-21" moped or motorcycle wheels to handle the power & weight. The problem is the clutch rpm engagement speed, bike will hardly move with a stock configured clutch, then once it is moving the clutch is always slipping, because cause it's in & out of engagement all the time. Trust me this is not as easy as just putting a ktm engine on a bike.

To build this motorized bicycle, with a ktm engine, you are looking at $2000-$2500 to build a safe reliable bike. Trust me if this was just as easy as putting a ktm engine on bicycle, everybody would be doing it. Why do you think they build billet engine cases, for hese hybrid engines?

Back