KTM Build

Unfortunately a whizzer is way out of my price range. I looked into getting one, and I would love to have one, but that's something future me can get.

I'm curious what performance parts you can get for those, aren't they a 4 stroke L head engine?
138cc flat head 4 stroke
Basic stuff to hop up a flat head, high lift cam, bigger valves, performance lifters, high compression head. carb, bigger piston, clutch pulley ratio, and other modification tricks for the Whizzer engine

138cc flat head 4 stroke
Basic stuff to hop up a flat head, high lift cam, bigger valves, performance lifters, high compression head. carb, bigger piston, clutch pulley ratio, and other modification tricks for the Whizzer engine
I didn't know you could bore out those cylinders and cut bigger valves. I figured they were too small to do those types of mods. And how many horses do those have stock?

I didn't know you could bore out those cylinders and cut bigger valves. I figured they were too small to do those types of mods. And how many horses do those have stock?
Whizzer had to cut the HP back to 1.95 HP to be able to sell the bikes legally in the USA
They retarded the cam timing one tooth and put a restriction plate in the intake making them 1.95 HP

But by advancing the cam one tooth and by enlarging the hole in the intake restriction plate to match the carb
The engines became 3.5 or 4.5 HP
Guys discovered rather quickly that if they shave the head .060" they gained even more power
More mods make more power

I need to point out warnings about Ghetto bike to you...Too many complaints about them on the forums...We cannot in good conscience recommend them when there are reputable dealers to choose from,...We look out for our forum members here.

The first link will give you an idea of who and what your dealing with...Its a pic of their reported so-called "business address" operating from a house in L.A. California.

The second link is one I picked at random for you to start from in the "dealer review" section of our forums"
i didnt go too much in depth on actual research of the company itself.. i saw the price and left it as "maybe one day"... again tho.. another one i didnt know about.. but since im 0-2 on linking parts sites.. who tf wont actually rip you off then? lol seriously tho.. atleast for not chinese junk parts.. or should i just start assuming everyone selling parts is shiesty? well... they kinda are actually.. to an extent i guess.

i didnt go too much in depth on actual research of the company itself.. i saw the price and left it as "maybe one day"... again tho.. another one i didnt know about.. but since im 0-2 on linking parts sites.. who tf wont actually rip you off then? lol seriously tho.. atleast for not chinese junk parts.. or should i just start assuming everyone selling parts is shiesty? well... they kinda are actually.. to an extent i guess.
Just ask us before ordering...Most of us know the good, the bad , and the ugly...lol.

Anybody remember the motopeds? Just a dirt bike with pedals, and its street legal on lots of places The frame has mounts for any horizontal style 4 stroke engine, so you can put engines as big as 200cc, which is kinda awesome. Suspension options are endless, they can be built up however you like. I picked one up used for $500. Super fun bike

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 93
Back