Kustom Kruiser Slick Daddy

bicycle ron

Local time
6:37 AM
I'm looking for some pix of any of these bikes /w engines.I have 2, new and I want to build them. Any suggestions would be cool ! Please reply

Someone has done it. I'm not sure if this is the Slick Daddy model, but it's similar.

Attachments

• bab1.jpg
    bab1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4,260
Hey KilroyCD , Thanks for your info but the bike I'm wanting to build is a bright orange super stretch /w rear fireball wide. Thanks!

The fork on that bike is cool.

One thing you might wana take from that bike is the pedal side chain guard. If you mount your engine low like that the chain gets in the way.

Hey Bicycle Ron, the bike in the picture is a Kustom Kruiser Roadster, which is the same frame as the Slick Daddy....if they can do it on a Roadster, then there should be no problems doing on a Slick Daddy, outside the 3-speed gears of course.

Is that a radiator hose on the exhaust? Visually smoking! And that tank.
Who's bike is that?

Is that a radiator hose on the exhaust? Visually smoking! And that tank.
Who's bike is that?

Large, I can't tell you anything about the hose on the exhaust, but the tank is a custom fabrication out of fibreglass. The bike belongs to a guy named Alphonso Rosselli who is on my Yahoo Group (Motocycles). He also built a really nice Whizzer-powered Flying Merkel replica.

Last edited:
Hey t-brown, The bike in the picture looks to me like a very 'old' roadster!w/a great way of expressing themselves on what they're about! Also, the slick daddy frame is 4'' longer and rear end is 1'' wider! That must be why my 3'' fireball wheel and tire did'nt fit my roadster! I had to adapt!

My thoughts on the exaust hose is maybe he used it as a sleve to keep himself from leg burns?

If you are still considering this with the Slick Daddy then be warned of the extra wide rear fireball tire to deal with. The bike above is the roadster with a 2.175 tire or smaller. The Slick Daddy has a 24 x 3.0 rear tire. Also the frame is difficult to mount a Happy time to, because its stretched out so much. If yours is like mine then it has the 3 speed Nexus and i don't know how long it would last with a motor on it.

Get out your fabrication hat if your going to do more than pedal that bike.

Back