Kx65 Pipe

Would currogated flex pipe (sealed) work for the header? That would be perfect in terms of flexibility. But idk, since its the same on the inside as it is on the outside, are those currogations gonna negatively affect the way the pipe operates?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
And what's the best inner diameter for the header? I could do 1", 1 1/4", or 1 1/2".
Ok I found it, Gordon Jennings supposedly said (using my exhaust port diameter) I should use 1" for peak power or 1 1/4" for broader powerband. I'm using top end dirt bike pipe, so I'd like to broaden the powerband.

Would currogated flex pipe (sealed) work for the header? That would be perfect in terms of flexibility. But idk, since its the same on the inside as it is on the outside, are those currogations gonna negatively affect the way the pipe operates?
View attachment 100918

Some people have used that stuff, but i'm not sure if they were after performance.
The corrugation will have a bad effect young Yeti, since it will slow down the SMOOTH Flow, make sense?

1" or the 1 1/8" ID is good.

Ya sure ya don't want to come to virginia Yeti? I have alot that will be a deal for you man.

Anyway, corrugation no good.

Ride Safe! :)

HP

Some people have used that stuff, but i'm not sure if they were after performance.
The corrugation will have a bad effect young Yeti, since it will slow down the SMOOTH Flow, make sense?

1" or the 1 1/8" ID is good.

Ya sure ya don't want to come to virginia Yeti? I have alot that will be a deal for you man.

Anyway, corrugation no good.

Ride Safe! :)

HP
11 hours round trip man idk haha

Back