Label Maker

I googled Indian Emblem most of what I'm finding is the indian mlb decals/emblems lol.

Might need to look for an arrow head emblem or decal might be better then could engrave 49cc in the arrow head.

Heres one for the motor:eek:
il_570xN.695371749_lhe5.jpg

Ive saw that one. Not sure how big it is. If its small enough that would look great on the flat black clutch cover.

Its in a bunch of different colors too i think
The standard Indian chief motorcycle emblems i like better though.

Its in a bunch of different colors too i think
The standard Indian chief motorcycle emblems i like better though.

Yep I found some nice round ones that would fit nicely on the clutch cover like the Zeda it says Indian Motorcycles 1901 on it. Thing is I don't want decals that say motorcycle on it as it might give any cops reason to call this a motorcycle vs a motor bicycle.

Unfortunately I think you are suffering from what I (and probably many others) have suffered from, bought a label maker and used it on one or 2 things and ended up with 29 feet of extra label maker label. Then we are faced with life owning a label maker and trying to find things in it to label. I know the feel.

Donate the label maker to a teacher like I did.

I think you should LEAVE THE PERFECT BIKE ALONE!!

lol Well cant do the gas cap as the new gascap that came in doesn't fit my tank. I think its for the knockoff Skyhawk frames with a coarser thread so I'm going to have to use the black plastic one since that one will actually seal on my tank.

Back