Lake Geneva moped crew better watch ou

Jwestie15

Local time
10:52 AM
Because mine actually has pedals and it's faster than your fat puch, JK JK New builder here, I'm just salty they have a "real" aftermarket. I'm on a Kent 700c with a gasbike.net kit.

Starting some performance modifications, I'm a pretty experienced bike mechanic and have a new 11/34 9 speed wheelset on the way, the SBP hd shifter kit arrived yesterday and I'm starting to get it fitted up. Thinking about getting one of these

http://m.ebay.com/itm/TSUNAMI-CR-MO-Steel-Touring-Cyclocross-Frameset-700C-Frame-Fork-Classic-Red-/272568614389

As my current frame has 1in threaded steerer and no provisions for disk breaks, can anyone recommend a better frameset in the 200-300 dollar price range I'm open to a suspension frame as I have a shift kit

Currently stranded alone in tundra of wisconsin, originally tennessee but im a navy brat ive been all over

Where you out of maybe Ill go for a cruise
No I am in the eastern panhandle WV was from Washington D.C. but moved here to get away from crime and the high prices tax and such. Good living but bikes have to deal with mountain hills and skinny roads. Get down to the valley though and its flat and sassy cruising

Back