Carby Large air bubbles in fuel lines normal? (NT Carb)

Aikaru

Local time
12:52 AM
Are large air bubbles in fuel lines normal? The bike seems to operate just fine with no hesitation, but i noticed a large air bubble in my fuel filter and in my fuel lines...I also noticed a bit of gas surrounding the seal of my primer on my carb, but it's not leaking enough to drip. Is any of this cause for concern?

obviously if its ghost pedaling backwards as well, it is what Aikaru is calling freewheeling...not an accurate term but we know what he means here...lol...its not stopping.
I'd rather be clear about terminology when chatting at some one, especially helping them. I use words differently then most I guess.
Cone nut backed off is what caused that. From removing the dust cover.

You need to use some pliers to dimple the threads where the coaster side cone nut sits when removing the dust cap/cover. The dust cover on most of the cheap coaster brake hubs also serve as the cone nut lock.

What happens is, when you hit the brakes, it spins. Then goes back to no stress. Then you hit the brakes and it spins again, till it slams into the coaster brake arm. By then the bearing is just a little loose. An no dust cap allows sand and junk in, so you have to look at those bearings every ride. Not take it apart, but check them for stability. One tiny rock can shred your bearings in a few seconds at 30mph.

I keep my coaster brakes as emergency brakes. I rely on my hand brakes for 99.9% of the stopping.

What happens is, when you hit the brakes, it spins. Then goes back to no stress. Then you hit the brakes and it spins again, till it slams into the coaster brake arm. By then the bearing is just a little loose. An no dust cap allows sand and junk in, so you have to look at those bearings every ride. Not take it apart, but check them for stability. One tiny rock can shred your bearings in a few seconds at 30mph.
Any good F and R cheaper wheel sets with free hubs you know of?

Any brand name one is good, but go with a steel rim if you use c,v, cantilever style brakes. If you go with mags, Damien knows more about those than I do. He could steer you to a good set.
Well I want to get a set under 100 bucks but mag wheels you can’t install sprocket adapters right?

some have the holes right on the mag.
Oh that’s convenient
These com ready to go, complete with 36 tooth sprocket as well as disk brake rotors, calipers, brake pads,...You just have to pick up a few more items to go with it is all such as brake cables at your local bike shop and a dual pull brake lever since you already have the clutch lever on your left side already, and also the wheel adaptors to accomodate the caliper mounts...DAMIEN

These are the same mags i have:

Two of these:

Back