Carby Large air bubbles in fuel lines normal? (NT Carb)

Aikaru

Local time
11:25 PM
Are large air bubbles in fuel lines normal? The bike seems to operate just fine with no hesitation, but i noticed a large air bubble in my fuel filter and in my fuel lines...I also noticed a bit of gas surrounding the seal of my primer on my carb, but it's not leaking enough to drip. Is any of this cause for concern?

These com ready to go, complete with 36 tooth sprocket as well as disk brake rotors, calipers, brake pads,...You just have to pick up a few more items to go with it is all such as brake cables at your local bike shop and a dual pull brake lever since you already have the clutch lever on your left side already, and also the wheel adaptors to accomodate the caliper mounts...DAMIEN

These are the same mags i have:

Two of these:

That's a DEAL

These com ready to go, complete with 36 tooth sprocket as well as disk brake rotors, calipers, brake pads,...You just have to pick up a few more items to go with it is all such as brake cables at your local bike shop and a dual pull brake lever since you already have the clutch lever on your left side already, and also the wheel adaptors to accomodate the caliper mounts...DAMIEN

These are the same mags i have:

Two of these:

Thank you so much. This is a great price for this quality. I think I may invest in it...do the brakes rely on mineral oil or cables?

Got it, also what about the standard pedaling sprocket?...
Yea forgot about that...lol..you will probably need a longer chain from the bike shop to, or just add some links to it

Just to give ya something to look at again to see what yours can look like when your done...lol...DAMIEN

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 114
Yea forgot about that...lol..you will probably need a longer chain from the bike shop to, or just add some links to it

wait, why would I need a longer chain? I believe it's the same amount of teeth if not less

Back