Carby Large air bubbles in fuel lines normal? (NT Carb)

Aikaru

Local time
3:52 PM
Are large air bubbles in fuel lines normal? The bike seems to operate just fine with no hesitation, but i noticed a large air bubble in my fuel filter and in my fuel lines...I also noticed a bit of gas surrounding the seal of my primer on my carb, but it's not leaking enough to drip. Is any of this cause for concern?

If its all flat land, and your engine is strong, sure. I run a 44 in the hills, was running a 48. All hills here though.
I guess my engine is strong...on a 44t on flat land it can go without stalling from a very VERY slow rolling stop. It has pretty good low end but the acceleration seemed strained (Probably because that rear wheel did NOT wanna move near the time of the coaster hub's death)

I'd play with the 44 a bit. Then once your good and well adjusted to a MB, start looking at mods and sprockets. Don't kill yourself with speed right away. Enjoy the bike some. Lol. Now remember if you go for all speed, you loose that low end grunt. Your acceleration will slow with a larger sprocket and the speed at which you can let the clutch out fully goes up too.

I'd play with the 44 a bit. Then once your good and well adjusted to a MB, start looking at mods and sprockets.
No Karl...Don't complicate the help im gonna give the kid putting this together...lol...he needs to use the 36T because there will be a space clearance issue attaching the rear caliper to the disk, a 44 tooth sprocket won't allow the clearance necessary to do this on this particular setup.
Even with the spacer between sprocket and disk, there will not be enough room without other adaptations/manipulations to allow enough space to put the caliper over the disk rotor...DAMIEN

No Karl...Don't complicate the help im gonna give the kid putting this together...lol...he needs to use the 36T because there will be a space clearance issue attaching the rear caliper to the disk, a 44 tooth sprocket won't allow the clearance necessary to do this on this particular setup.
Even with the spacer between sprocket and disk, there will not be enough room without other adaptations/manipulations to allow enough space to put the caliper over the disk rotor...DAMIEN
Wasnt thinking of the brakes. My bad.

Wasn't really planning on changing the sprocket anyways...I assume the rims come with the sprocket and discs pre-installed, and the last thing I'd wanna do is mess with all that...also it said on their website they automatically true themselves when installing. Is that true? Or do you still have to hold it just right to get it straight?

Back