Large Sprocket | Torque Exhaust - Need Dead Stop Power

Hi team!!!

I have some serious hill climbing, don't want to peddle much ( plus want it to catch and take off VERY easily without dying or needing any throttle), and I feel like a larger sprocket is what I need.

Currently have a 44 tooth, and do not care at all about max speed at this point. Also, it would be nice to be able to idle in gear and the bike just keep pulling without much effort in general on flat road - right now when I try to do that I can hear/feel gurgling/stuttering like it want's to die and have to occasionally give it some throttle.

Since I am having googling troubles, what are the standard size sprockets and sizing available in a bulleted list. I.E. (im just guessing at this list right now) :

• 36 tooth
  • 44 tooth
  • 50 tooth
  • 72 tooth
  • 88 tooth
  • etc...

Plus links to somewhere to buy them ASAP, and tips to achieving my goals.

In addition to a larger sprocket I do want to replace the stock exhaust for something that is torque down low. Would I even need that if I simply threw on a bigger sprocket and/or could a torque exhaust override the need for even fiddling with the sprocket?

If its possible that changing the exhaust - or - sprocket individually would give me what I need that would be cool. I feel like I can grab a huge sprocket and be done.

Maybe a combo --- big sprocket plus torque exhaust would blow the roof of this mofo and leave me smiling!

Let me know guys!
54-58 will roll from a stop, but only do about 15-20 rapped out. I run a 48 sometimes, and a little slipping of the clutch will get me off the line. She'll cruise at about 16-17 mph, an also pop wheelies and climb buildings if you really need to get to the third floor fast. this is on a 26"

54-58 will roll from a stop, but only do about 15-20 rapped out. I run a 48 sometimes, and a little slipping of the clutch will get me off the line. She'll cruise at about 16-17 mph, an also pop wheelies and climb buildings if you really need to get to the third floor fast. this is on a 26"
I thought that 48 is good place to start... I can pedal 15mph with a single speed coaster...

I'm about to just buy a couple more bikes and have them fitted out for specific conditions rather than worrying about one to rule them all. Time to make another bike engine youtube channel mwhahah! Top speeder, hill climber, mid-ranger, daily driver, head turner. This hobby is addicting - and being so cheap it is conducive to tinkering.

I'm about to just buy a couple more bikes and have them fitted out for specific conditions rather than worrying about one to rule them all. Time to make another bike engine youtube channel mwhahah! Top speeder, hill climber, mid-ranger, daily driver, head turner. This hobby is addicting - and being so cheap it is conducive to tinkering.
Maybe you would like a Shift Kit on your M/B

I thought that 48 is good place to start... I can pedal 15mph with a single speed coaster...
I can hit 30-35 in short bursts just pedaling( single speed). When I was younger I could hit 45-50 on a bike( single speed). I was a track runner though, your result may vary. lol

Maybe you would like a Shift Kit on your M/B
It's not my style but I found this the other day.. California motorbike

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220308-125220.png
    Screenshot_20220308-125220.png
    282.4 KB · Views: 97
I can hit 30-35 in short bursts just pedaling( single speed). When I was younger I could hit 45-50 on a bike( single speed). I was a track runner though, your result may vary. lol
My daughter races BMX. Ranked 5 in the US in 2020. 2021 she had a hip replacement. 2022 she's back in it but not as hardcore.

Anyways... She beat my MB on her BMX in a drag race.

Back