Last and Final Build!! Triumph Tribute Done.

mybike

Local time
1:33 AM
So I sold my Harley tribute, sold my Kawi tribute and down to my Norton tribute.

Had a spare engine and a new frame and forks plus every other misc (slightly used) part needed for a new build. Was going to sell the new frame and forks plus all the misc parts on fleabay but decide to just build a "Final Build". Too much work to sell all those parts lol.

Anyway, finished it up today and went for a blast. Bike is quick, takes off with no pedaling and hit 40 mph at about 8200 rpm with a 40t rear sprocket (I weigh about 195 with helmet etc). Bike pulls strong and stops on a dime with front and rear disc brakes (220mm rotors) did I mention it sounds great.

Think I will sell it and just have one bike since I have a motorcycle and a few cars. Just too much stuff.

Some pics.

Museum pieces, nuff said! Words can't describe perfection but there it is before my eyes, congratulations and well done. Do you mind telling us what 1 of those bikes sell for? I'd guess 5k or more.

These bikes are beyond epic, definitely showroom quality. Only issue I see with them (for others) being tributes to much older bikes is the disc brakes. There are ways to hide them kinda, like a jackshaft brake. Other tributes, like sportsman flyer, use modern drums to keep the "look". I don't mind function over form, but others are a little nitpicky.
On a fun note, to properly make a board-track racer tribute, it can't have brakes :eek:.

Museum pieces, nuff said! Words can't describe perfection but there it is before my eyes, congratulations and well done. Do you mind telling us what 1 of those bikes sell for? I'd guess 5k or more.

Thanks for the kind words. I tried to get 4.5k for the Harley, did not get close to that number. Tri coat paint job alone worth almost 1k. Custom laced wheels for disc brake cost another small fortune lol. Found hard to sell these for what they are really worth. But were fun to build.

These are the best looking bikes I’ve seen. Now all you need is a board track racer build. The norton tribute is my favorite.
Thanks, yes I think I will keep that one. Feel like a gentleman when riding that one, electric start, 5-speed, horn, blinkers, headlight/brake light, real motorcycle tach/speedo and more.86407

These bikes are beyond epic, definitely showroom quality. Only issue I see with them (for others) being tributes to much older bikes is the disc brakes. There are ways to hide them kinda, like a jackshaft brake. Other tributes, like sportsman flyer, use modern drums to keep the "look". I don't mind function over form, but others are a little nitpicky.
On a fun note, to properly make a board-track racer tribute, it can't have brakes :eek:.
Thank you, yes disc brakes are modern but I built all my bikes with modern features so they ride solid and go and stop well. Heck the Harley tribute had electric start lol.

Thanks again for the kind words Dan.

No such thing as a "Last Build" or "Last Modification.". Those bikes are works of art.

Thank you, yes disc brakes are modern but I built all my bikes with modern features so they ride solid and go and stop well. Heck the Harley tribute had electric start lol.

Thanks again for the kind words Dan.
Do you have a link to the Harley fenders?............Curt

Back