Last resort post. I don't know what else to try!

Hey all, sorry for the delayed response, I was bed ridden and sick as a dog the last few days.
To be sure, I disconnected the killswitch completely and it's doing the same thing. I think I would definitely believe that perhaps there is too much fuel in the crank or perhaps a block in the exhaust.
I haven't opened the cylinder, I'll go ahead and do that tomorrow as well as take the exhaust off and have a look at that, and I'll go ahead and turn it up on one wheel like JerboaJohn suggested to get the extra fuel out and I will report back.
(Also, I keep the bike covered when it's parked, it hasn't really been rained on other than a tiny bit when I first rode it home, plus like I said I've replaced the CDI and disconnected the killswitch.)

Maybe it sucked in some rain? I'd check bowl, and also try to somehow take the cylinder off and dry it. I had water in the engine and it didn't start after a failed attempt of trying to pressure wash the bike... :LOL:

Some f***ing motors you just can't fix there rotten to the core save yourself the agony get on internet order a brand new one for about hundred dollars it includes shipping.
I'm eyeballing one completely disassembled at King bikes it's a 2.75 HP which is twice that of most stock $100.00 free shipping.
Had to junk at least 3 other phantom problem motors but was refreshing to install it pop the clutch and have it power up, putting a smile on my face again, losing that frown.
If your unemployed go fly a roadside poetry sign.

I've done my time posted up on the corner! Mine said "I need a beer" lol!
I had cops hit their sirens a couple of times I could hear 3 squad cars approaching miles away up to my feet. That one would work but a bitter one they want to stop and take your picture and pose along with you is.
Need money for booze
Not food goddamn it
Booze
B.O.O.Z.E
Booze
Don't ever get the two confused
Booze

I had a kite (sign) that said ATM Inside with an arrow pointing at the stop and shop. It worked very well!

Had a lady give me a hard time and she took a picture of me and posted it on Facebook talking s**t. Saw her truck parked at the store so I went and bought a valve core tool. Loosened them all about a 1/4 turn lol. Caught at a light while waiting for the bus another time. Walked right up to her and spit in her face. Said remember me? I knew her name at the time and told she better stop taking pictures because I know where you live. Did some off the wall s**t when I was outside. I feel for you man, really do.

To the op, sorry for the hijack lol.

I had a kite (sign) that said ATM Inside with an arrow pointing at the stop and shop. It worked very well!

Had a lady give me a hard time and she took a picture of me and posted it on Facebook talking sh*t. Saw her truck parked at the store so I went and bought a valve core tool. Loosened them all about a 1/4 turn lol. Caught at a light while waiting for the bus another time. Walked right up to her and spit in her face. Said remember me? I knew her name at the time and told she better stop taking pictures because I know where you live. Did some off the wall sh*t when I was outside. I u man, really do.

To the op, sorry for the hijack lol.
How did you know she pasted you on Facebook I can't even pay to get anyone to notice?

How did you know she pasted you on Facebook I can't even pay to get anyone to notice?
A bunch of people I know stumbled on the post. Got one to show it to me and that's how I got her name.

I always stayed at the same spot and made what I needed quick. No one else could make anything there. The other guys move around all day.

Back