Last snowfall?

Frogslayer

Didn't snow much here in Minneapolis mostly rained. Allegedly there are 11 inches of fresh snow waiting for me clear out of my driveway at home 2 hours Northwest of here but i haven't seen it yet.

darwin

Froggy, I have a bone to pic w/you. What do you have against frogs man? Frogs are cool, why kill them? That is not cool. Anyways winter ain't over till may 1st. Until then snow is possible and a lot of it. Here in Denver april can be 1 of our crappiest snowy months. Wet heavy snow too that sucks.

Frogslayer

I love frogs as well lol. The only time i kill them is when i use them for bait. The name is actually from an old video game. It's about taking out tactical scuba divers when you're on the other team. I don't know how the frog population is in Colorado but in central Minnesota the are doing extremely well.

Frogslayer

Well i guess there are those times of the year when you literally can't drive on the road without running them over or even walk on a lawn with stepping on them. So i kill a few more then just for trying to get food but i try not to, if that counts for anything.

bakaneko

I am east of you in SE Wisconsin. It looks like mid 40s this week, next week mid 30s, and then low 40s going forward. So, if there will be last snow of the season, it might be next week. Hoping, this is it. I am tired of the cold and snow.