Latest Add-ons

Nuttsy

Local time
4:34 PM
Hit the flea market today and scored a rear mount kickstand ($12US) and a decent mirror ($11US) with long enough stem to clear my ape hangers. I know it may not sound like a big deal to some, but I've been a little antsy riding without a mirror. And the Subaru rack mount made me nervous with regards to the factory kickstand. Now the bike is stable as can be when parked, even when the front wheel flops over to the left (engine side) she stands firm! Oh, joy!
Man these bike will nickel and dime you to death tho, won't they?
WC

Attachments

• Latest Additions.JPG
    Latest Additions.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 285
  • Kickstand.JPG
    Kickstand.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 242
  • Mirror.JPG
    Mirror.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 247
bling is good, and sometimes very practicle to boot :)

that long-stem pyramid mirror rocks the house, eh? :cool:

Nuttsy -- nice looking MB.. I have nearly the same set up -- very happy rider... That seat also looks mighty good - after a long days ride on my narrow seat - that will be my next change out.. Happy Riding from - Mountainman

Actually, Mountainman, while I was at the flea market I was eyeballing an even wider spring seat. LOL Some are in the 18-26 dollar price range. But the one I have now IS quite comfy as is so I guess I'll put that idea on hold. Next up is a front rack. Can't seem to find any to fit a suspension fork so I guess I'll have to get out the torch and get creative.
WC

Back