Latest toy

K

kerf

I have a new addition to the SnakeEater, a chrome Whizzer speedometer. It was a little pricey at $56.58, including shipping but worth every penny. Not only is it far more accurate than the Pyramid, the needle doesn't bounce around. The lit dial is wonderful, now I don't need my helmet light to see how fast I'm going. I love riding in the dark, especially the predawn hours when traffic is light and it's cool. Took a 20 mile shake down ride this morning, left about 5:15, great time.

Attachments

• IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 200
Yep. I've had a whizzer speedo for awhile now and love it. It is within .5 mph of my electronic gizzmo, so between the 2 of them, I know just about exactly how fast I'm going.

whole bike

hey kerf
didn't get to see the rest of your bike, do you have pics or video of it up anywhere? cause I sure would like to see the rest of it, as I was very impressed with what little I did see of it

Ok.

Attachments

• IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0666.jpg
    IMG_0666.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 183
very nice
very very nice

I hope everyone here knows that I am stealing all your ideas so I can build the bestest bike ever:oops:

Holy Crud, Kerf,
What does that thing weigh? And is that a low voltage lawn-type outdoor headlight?
WC

Back