LD90 engine kit

OogaBunga

Local time
1:37 AM
Personally I haven’t found any threads on this type of engine on Amazon it’s called an LD90 which is just a pk80 bottom end as far as I’m aware from reading (only discovered it today)
So I’m here to ask has anyone had an experience with an “LD90”

Personally I haven’t found any threads on this type of engine on Amazon it’s called an LD90 which is just a pk80 bottom end as far as I’m aware from reading (only discovered it today)
So I’m here to ask has anyone had an experience with an “LD90”
Here is what I found on it right here in the forums...Hope it is of help to you.

To the best of my knowledge, the difference difference between the LD100 vs the LD90 is the size of the cylinder bore and piston size being 48mm- 50mm size with at least the LD90 using the 66/80 bottom end...There could be other differences unique to the LD09 like the crank, etc, but wait to hear from someone that has actual epxperience with one of them.

To the best of my knowledge, the difference difference between the LD100 vs the LD90 is the size of the cylinder bore and piston size being 48mm- 50mm size with at least the LD90 using the 66/80 bottom end...There could be other differences unique to the LD09 like the crank, etc, but wait to hear from someone that has actual epxperience with one of them.
Legend mate appreciate you doing some extra research for me im probably gonna hold off on ordering it this week until I see some video footage or talked to someone who owns one

Back