Leaking from cover

Thats a runtong carb, the bits on the end of your cable wont fit in that. The cable will work though. Heres a vid to show how to install

Id advise changing the jet before you get it all set. Standard NT carbs have 70mm jet, which is usually already too big, Runtong has 80-85mm i think. You can use the jet from you old carb untill you can buy the jets you need, (assuming youve not already done so).

EDIT: not sure why youtube videos wont link, but you can find the vid by searching "runtong throttle cable install" the vid you want should be first couple results, called "how to use stock thottle cable with hp carburetor on motorized bicycle"

Last edited:
Correct me if im wrong here, but your original carbie looked like an NT carbie to me...Your new carbie looks a different type of carbie to me judging by the pics...DAMIEN

Yes it is another one some High Performance product of Japan bought it from Gazbike made the mistake of buying 2 they cost about $75.00 they come with a long reed and an expensive filter I just took those 2 things off don't need them.

And the carb converts that gas and air into power as long as I take the guts out of my exhaust rarely do I half to choke it, I climb hills with a big smile. 😊

Back