Lean, Rich, what is going on

That means you will not have to replace the jet...I had a feeling that all you needed to do was just raise the clip up a notch...Your lower elevations in Lithuania is ideal for the stock jet that comes with the stock carburetors...Very glad that helped you out.

That means you will not have to replace the jet...I had a feeling that all you needed to do was just raise the clip up a notch...Your lower elevations in Lithuania is ideal for the stock jet that comes with the stock carburetors...Very glad that helped you out.
yeah, but i'm still very woried about my motor running too hot and the plug, I could snap a photo of the plug and you could tell me what do you think

Take some pics of the whole bike as well especially close ups of the motor etc.

Hopefully you have the spark plug gapped properly at around 0.635mm to 0.650mm.

Here are a few pictures Damien :)

IMG_3891.jpg
IMG_3893.jpg
IMG_3888.jpg
IMG_3902.jpg
IMG_3904.jpg

Here are a few pictures Damien :)
The only thing that I see that is wrong is the air filter...The four tubes are supposed to be aimed down, NOT up...The air filter is on upsdie down...lol....It is normal for some gas and oil mix to backwash back through the carburetor and that gas/oil mix will pool up in the air filter housing and will foul things up on you.

The fuel filter is also on upside down...The clear, smaller, end of the filter is supposed to be aimed towards the gas tank, not the carburetor, The reason why is that there is a small round magnet that you will see through the clear end, it is for the purpose of attracting any metal filings or rust that might go down the gas line, into the carburetor and then into the motor itself...It is meant to trap any metal in the top part of the filter

So take it off, flush and shake it out and then put it back on again, this time with the small end at the top facing the gas tank and the white, wider botton end of it facing towards the carburetor.

I wouldn't judge anything on how the plug looks just yet since it takes about two gas tanks full of gas/oil mix for the motor to be fully broken in.

Just be sure that you do not let the motor idle for any real periods of time, always remembering that an air cooled motor needs to be mooving to create proper airflow to keep it cool...These are not like a coolant cooled motor where they can always idle for long periods of time...You can't do that with air cooled engines.

Also, you need to either reinforce those fender hold down brackets or remove the fenders entirely for safety reason.

They will break off at the tabs that fasten the fenders to the frame do to speed and vibration on these motorised bikes.

Click on the links below to see what happens when they do break off.

I doubt the direction of that filter cover really makes any difference. It's barely a filter to begin with
I saw one exactly like that here in Alamogordo that a guy was riding and stalled out on him in the middle of an intersection when the light turned red on him.

I stopped to help him out.

I immediately whipped out my tools, took the upside down filter housing, literally poured out the accumulated oil, It was half full, took a rag out of my rear carrier and sopped up the totally oil fouled sponge filter for him and then put it back together...It started first time and spit the crap out that went back down the carby and cleared itself.

Also, you need to either reinforce those fender hold down brackest or remove the fenders entirely for safety reason.

They will break off at the tabs that fasten the fenders to the frame do to speed and vibration on these motorised bikes.

Click on the links below to see what happens when they do break off.

Yeah, I got out lucky on mine, just a bent frame. That happened Monday this week.

Attachments

• 20230424_162003.jpg
    20230424_162003.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 20230424_161959.jpg
    20230424_161959.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 20230424_155451.jpg
    20230424_155451.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 82
  • 20230424_155447.jpg
    20230424_155447.jpg