Legal questions, credit

hi I am rather young & I am looking for legal aid. 2 years ago, a business & I pledged contract:

There was a breach in said contract by the other party. I took appropriate action. Only a parcel of {the} breach was issued.

I have received notice by a credit agency that I am requested to pay the creditor in the amount x. I politely asked the entity calling from the credit agency if /ye-he or she was my Yeshua, my Judge, my original servant & my only witness. They declined to answer. No details were given on my part.

I would like to know how I should move forward with this. To be seen before a jury...?

Also, how does the U.S. recognize a mans identity? What does ones “strawman” entail? An SSI # or certificate of birth. I want to know how that judgement process works. I understand they can mysteriously(?) place levies on strong box accnts & garnish wages?

I have been laboring for cash-

Timbone

This is not a place for real legal advice. Even if it were the right place, a lawyer knowledgeable in this realm of the law must be careful as to how to respond. Practicing law over the Internet is tricky business.

Get good legal counsel.

Frankenstein

If you opened a line of credit with any entity and borrowed money as a result then no breach of contract will alleviate your debt, you agreed that you would borrow and repay, as long as they did not breach contract before you loaned money you will be obligated to pay back any monies owed, if you loaned money after their breach then you may have a case, but only if you can prove that if they behaved properly you wouldn't have borrowed money or would not have been able to (like you are offered and signed into a 500 dollar line of credit but they let you borrow 1000, you could legally get out of paying half of that, but at what point does the cost of a lawyer/legal dispute offset possible gains.)

Since legal issues are pretty well kept separate from religious ones, and because you have no legitimate signed contract declaring someone else's judgement before theirs or that of a bona-fide judge you have no case. Much like a house with 3 mortgages on it which has been defaulted on, the first to give a loan will get paid before the other 2 when the house is sold, if not enough money is available to pay the other 2 parties then they are totally SOL. Since you physically signed a contract with a loaner before fixing one up with God you have no standing.

Mesianic Jews piss the f**k out of me, you can't change the name of a few characters in the (whole) Christian Bible and call it a totally different religion (and the correct one to boot!) I also have every dignified right to voice that opinion, my own father was one, I lived with it so I would know better.

If you opened a line of credit with any entity and borrowed money as a result then no breach of contract will alleviate your debt, you agreed that you would borrow and repay, as long as they did not breach contract before you loaned money you will be obligated to pay back any monies owed, if you loaned money after their breach then you may have a case, but only if you can prove that if they behaved properly you wouldn't have borrowed money or would not have been able to (like you are offered and signed into a 500 dollar line of credit but they let you borrow 1000, you could legally get out of paying half of that, but at what point does the cost of a lawyer/legal dispute offset possible gains.)

Since legal issues are pretty well kept separate from religious ones, and because you have no legitimate signed contract declaring someone else's judgement before theirs or that of a bona-fide judge you have no case. Much like a house with 3 mortgages on it which has been defaulted on, the first to give a loan will get paid before the other 2 when the house is sold, if not enough money is available to pay the other 2 parties then they are totally SOL. Since you physically signed a contract with a loaner before fixing one up with God you have no standing.

Mesianic Jews piss the f**k out of me, you can't change the name of a few characters in the (whole) Christian Bible and call it a totally different religion (and the correct one to boot!) I also have every dignified right to voice that opinion, my own father was one, I lived with it so I would know better.
Hope that last paragraph doesn't get you banned Frank, most days thing's don't get your hair up.

Frankenstein

Oh and as a sideline comment, when you say appropriate action- you mean that you did what you said you would do in the contract when they broke it, right? For example, when you are expected to pay on time and you fail (therefore breaking your agreement) they tell you that you will be penalized with a late fee, so when you break your contract they can show that you agreed to certain actions on their part.

You can choose not to sign a contract because the stipulations are too grand if you don't want to deal with them if you think you'll fail. In this case you probably provided nothing on your behalf in the contract, so you agreed they can break the contract without a stipulation that let's you void it! How foolish, but often you see this, and so we have something called a civil court.

When 2 parties make up contracts without clear agreements signed to determine what happens if the contractial obligations are not met then you have to take this to a judge (that both of you can agree on, this could be a person or as simple as flipping a coin) to determine who owes who what. If you decided that you would just ignore them and they have evidence that says you would do no such thing (like a line saying that a failure on their part does not void the contract and you agree that's fact) then you aren't taking any action that is appropriate, in fact you're breaking your contract.

What does anything you asked the creditor have to do with what you did to yourself? They are obviously not a God figure, so why do you need to ask unless you can't tell. They aren't judging you either, you used a plastic card that could be directly linked to you to borrow money, which told a computer (factually) that you used the money, and then a person (also factually) came to you for the money you borrowed. What's there to judge - that's what happened. Obviously they aren't there to serve you, in fact they expect you to serve them (with some money!) so that should be a dead giveaway as to them not being Jesus. They aren't even acting as a witness (remember no judge involved here yet!) against you, they are telling you what you did to the point and showing you that you agreed specifically about doing something else after doing it. If there was any debate as to what you did then sure, they are just witnesses, but in this case you did what you did and should pay up.

It's extremely nauseating that your tried to use religion to back out of owing for something you physically, realistically did. Any religion of moral standing would command you to shut the f**k up and pay your dues or face penalty for lying (which is what you do when you break contracts and decide not to meet obligations when you already said you would.)

KCvale

Motorized Bicycle Vendor
I would like to know how I should move forward with this. To be seen before a jury...?
Do you owe a credit card money or something?
You want help but don't say what kind of contract you are in, that is far more important than your religion, but you are looking for legal advice in a motorized bicycle forum, is'nt there a lawyer in the family?

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Do you owe a credit card money or something?
You want help but don't say what kind of contract you are in, that is far more important than your religion, but you are looking for legal advice in a motorized bicycle forum, is'nt there a lawyer in the family?
I have a couple, need someone to check your prostate while your at it?

What’s up with that Frank guy?

Why should any man have to call on anyone?

The contract was between a university & I. There are state rules the colleges must abide by. They broke one. I followed protocol & was reimbursed.

Not fully though, so here I am.

Last edited: