let me introduce myself

N

nopedlenhere

Hello all Im bill cole i live in central texas..i have ridden motorcycles all my life..58yrs..when i was a teenager i built a weezer by putting a edger motor on my bike..it was a briggs with belt drive and a centrifical clutch..I had a great time on that ride..Im retired now in a small town..even though i have two nice motorcycles im looking forward to building a nice bike to scoot..around town..I have to thank Wavygravy for showing me this site..I cant wait to meet some of the people here take care bill c :D

Welcome, welcome!!! Pleased to meet you, and we look foward to seing you around.

howdy

everytime a texan comes on i want steak and ale!spent some time in laredo in 87...welcome :cool:excellent name!

hey billy! welcome to to the madness! your gonna love this place! a whole lotta great minds in here!

Define central Comanche County being the center of the Central Texas Universe. Why is always so cold in Brownwood and Comanche? They only have one Blanket between them. Welcome to the tribe from the Giant Side of Texas!

Back