Let's get the 4cycle engine kits!

daveinblythe, you have a private message, please read it & THE RULES carefully.

I'm not a reseller but I've built a lot of bikes my latest one is a chopper with a 10"wide 15" size car rim on the rear if you ever need help on a project send me photos of the bike and the motor and I'll run it thought my cad program and come up with something for ya......now for this bike I took a lawnedger motor Honda gx-100 put a centrifical cluch on it mig welded a 3.5" v-belt rotor on it then I made a jackshaft with a 5" powersteering pump v-belt rotor to a bike chaine ring from a 20" rear rim and the rear wheel is 6" 51 tooth from a old huffy frount chaine ring....and then some old fashion redneck know how

hehe, i got plenty of the know-how, just not much in the way of resources to make it real, would really like to see some of your experienced-input on basic engine tweaks and maintainence. i know the beginner who finds us could sure use the help, that's one main reason we're here & growing so quickly 8)

I'm not by far a pro just a simple man, I used to build race engines at AMI in Martinsville, VA until I was hit by a drunk driver on my way to work one morning who by chance just happend to be in a state owned vehical so now I have a lot of free time on my hands and I love to use things that make building easier for myself

after my attorneys were done with the state we had to move and move quickly :(

Honda GX50 engine? Uh oh...I happen to have one of those lying around the house currently in use on my pressure washer. Guess I will be washing by hand this summer

Back