Let's Ride !!!

^^^

This is officially Backed by Nancy Pants Out Door Adventure West...

The play grounds of Lost when Lost isn't enough... Ha

Awesome find Damien,,, Rocky and Bull Winkle were part of my up bringing back then,,, Winny The Pooh,,, and Charlie Brown...

Snoopy was my favorite...

Go Snoopy Snoopy

Took on the 964-XC trial today too find out if I can run it with my Fat Flying Pig Bike
20211221_142106.jpg

The hwys are glare ice,,, a 100 square mile hwy advisory...
20211221_125029.jpg

They got a lot worse then this...

Ran across another Moose,,, little bull hanging out by him self,,, no girl or boy friend for this fellow...
20211221_143735.jpg

20211221_143745.jpg

I wasn't too keen on closing the gap on him since there was nothing to hide behind in the Open meadow... I'm pretty sure he would of gone after me...

Bull Moose are still dangerous even though the rutt is over with,,, they say Kow Moose are the worst too encounter of the 2...

Hopefully we don't get too much snow on the trails back there,,, it would be fun too run those trails on the power bike

Pal Bart Barb-Wire

Today was some Red Deer Alberta bush trails with the City a small creek that feed the main river...
Screenshot_20211222-164119_Canada Maps.jpg

Walking,,, biking,,, walking,,, biking... you know,,, the getting out there thing since we're sick of 2 and a 1/2 years of the same thing on the news 25/8 Three Hundred and 79 day's none stop over and over about some Mad Kow disease that affects our horns then brain... Lol,,, Nancy's is lucky since my 1 horn fell off and I lost my mind years ago... Ha

Just a simple day too get the low down on the trails
20211222_153653.jpg

Found this bad boy back there,,, medoker 4 point Mule Deer with his girlfriends
20211222_143147.jpg

The Texas folk call them 8 pointers

The trails along the creek are easy too run with low pressure rubber tires/ w no studs,,, slick in a few spots but mostly good overall...
20211222_140046.jpg

20211222_140053.jpg

Definitely going too run these trails this spring,,, a person can clip along fairly fast threw alot of these sections...

-32°F for my American friends,,, that a 0°C For us Canuk Nabours in the North,,, actually We would class it as Summer Time,,, -10°C and warmer is still good weather up here...

Dress Warm Nancy Pants

Well Merry Christmas Gang,,, another great season is coming too a end,,, thats right,,, 1 season per year... Life is simple that way...

Of course this part of season up here North of Mon-Tan-A is friggin cold ,,, shes a balmy -30°C and colder tonight...
20211220_153527.jpg

Kind of cold like this but much colder... Ha...

So what do we do with temps like that,,,, well we think alot about this
20210515_195039.jpg

Which is unobtainable at the moment...

So I guess its
20211215_123618.jpg

Time...

Most likely a bit of this and a bit of that on the drive chain crap,,, a few air filter mods,,, large micron fuel filters since there cheap,,, inspect the wheel bearings and """Front Forks"""

Front Forks for sure...

Its time too humanly stress the forks a bit just too make sure,,, head stock as well,,, we're not keen on Face Plants

Definitely the tailing arm even though we're ok with snapping the backs ends off,,, lol...

Just kidding,,, 2 things we got going for us is good looks and our teeth... Ha...

Mama loves a pretty face...

Merry Xmas all...

Dam Nippy today ,,, -35 C,,, definitely a shop day with short test runs...
Resized_20200428_145007.jpeg Switched out sprokets... from a 44 too 60 tooth for winter snow operations at the farm...
It was so cold my phone froze up,,, no photos today,,, I'll get some tommrow...

A few 2 mile runs as i slowly cinched up the rear sproket rag too get it balanced out... rejeted carb and threw on the spung bob wither grips...

18 psi rear,,, 12 psi front that lays down full-width tread pattern's,,, not as stable as my fat tire on ice,,, pretty close,,, thats another good reason for the low gearing...

Bike clips along at 14 mpr with 22 mpr spurts... it can get power-up on its own power with no pedals,,, real easy too get under way...

Can't wait too get a few runs in tommrow

Will do H.P. right back at Yhaaa... 😁👍

This by far is 1 of the best cross Canada 🇨🇦 runs I've viewed...

Now I'm in planning mode
Watch "Cycling Across Canada Solo at 22 - The Greatest Trail" on YouTube

4 months too take it in they say,,, a bit of the bitter sweet in life with stand alone pedals,,, like they say,,, if a person can do it do it...
4686 miles from Cape Spear Newfoundland too Mile marker O at Victoria on Vancouver Island...

It would definitely take longer than 1 day to pull it off...

Cheers all,,, let the good times roll !!!

Back