Let's Ride !!!

Fishing is good here too. Love the Rainbow Trout

DSCN2608.JPG
DSCN6698.JPG

Last edited:
Was out preping a 40 mile off road loop for the power bikes the other day...
20210116_143236.jpg

The kids moved some buck brush and trees off of 1 of trails with the little loader...
20210116_150332.jpg

Will end up with 80 miles of off road trails when spring rolls in,,, lets ride...

Jt

Get too build a front bumper power bike rack for idling up the road and secure'ing it at night in the mountains...
My friend will make a material vinyl cover

Lock it up in the camper box when not in use,,, out of sigth/ out of mind 👍

20210122_143624.jpg

A frugal way too get around Western Canada,,, a trip too Eastern Canada this year...
Look out Harley Ont,,, here I come...

Lets Ride

Jt

Hello once again all...

The time has come too up date my happenings after being lost since January 22 2021...

Darn near a full year of Lost-ness was good,,, and talk about up dates in my transportation world and living life full bore...

Im not even sure where too start except by posting photos of our area...

Sun Rise too Sun Set with everything in-between
20210724_143253.jpg

I took up hiking,,, Pedal Biking,,, More Power Bikes,,, frugal dual-sport,,, and been working on simplify-ing life in general...

Hoooo Hummmm !!!

Maybe its a boring life of simple Im after,,, I guess I'll find out soon enough... lol

And my apologies for dissappearing for so long as work,,, life,,, and everyday stuff got in the way,,, that and too much on the go...

Hey,,, that happens too the best us you know...

Anyways,,, its time too get back into the Grove at a simpler pace,,, say hello too my many acquaintances on the forum and meet the New-Bee'zzz...

I learned 1 think on my days of lost,,, a simpler aporch to things allows for more free time and getting out there too do things

Today I'm stoking up old faithful once again,,, start off where it all began and """slowly""" ramp thing's up once again
20211203_161741.jpg

Dust off the boots,,, clean up Flying Pig Number 1 and get at it,,, oh,,, just so you know...

I missed you girls... Ha

Just a heads up,,, my friends call me Nancy Pants now,,, Nancy works too...

Stubborn as a mule and not much smarter then one when hanging off a cliffs edge

All 4 planted and i ain't going no where,,, not going up ,,, not going down,,, I just stand there looking off into the bliss
Screenshot_20211203-213958_Photos.jpg

I still wounder if Mikel Jackson is out there some where,,, do you think that Elvis Presley and Mikel are hanging out togther ???

So many questions and to much planet too find out... Ha

Big Manly Man Hugs too all once again...

Your Canadian Pal Nancy

Ha,,, I sure hope I spell lotzzz of words wrong...
That's what makes a great thread...

Tomato or Tomoto... Ha

Yuppers,,, took rusty balls for a 1 mile test run
20211204_162833.jpg

Out with the old mix,,, in with the new...

Get out on the hwy into oncoming traffic and pin 📌 it...

What could go wrong

Wow,,, I miss riding this gem fore sure...

I might even clean up the wiring some day...

Nancy

Well Well Well

What do We have here now,,, looks like a Pedal Bike,,, and a Frugal Taiwanese Giant Pedal Bike of all things...

20211124_182736.jpg

Of course its going too remain a Pedal Bike since they made them out of 60 something Alum'en Knukkk's Large Tube...

Super Thin, light weight, and fast...
They were $200 Usd funds back in the day,,, they were kind of built for general all time use...

Rip around in town because of the light weigth,,, hit up a few dirt trails with the gummy bear tires,,, or take them too the tame down hill runs...

Drop the seat post,,, hang it out the back and hold on since the brakes are junk,,, unless a person throws on better rubbers,,, your know us power bike dudes...

A good rubber is a safe rubber,,, Ha

Any-who,,, these old school frugal Giant Pedal Bikes rock,,, they deffinatly fit the catagory of all round and need nothing too fix so long as We don't wrap them around a tree... lol

Other then that,,, they are awesome...

Id rank it as a 8 out of 10 in the full ridged category... Guess I'll find out how good this
Alum-nux is this winter !!!

A bit of everything is good

Nancy

Oh,,, I have no shortages of motors or bikes... Ha
20201221_143020.jpg

I've got 7 power bikes out of 10 builds,,, hope too pull off 2 more builds this winter...

I need too keep up on my Pedal power or I'll get lazy,,, one thing about Pedal power,,, never have too worry about being cold now that its winter up North...

She was a nippy -20c today,,, thats warm considering it could of been -30 or -40,,, that is not biking weather... Ha

Lets not talk about 60 mpr winter wind storms...

Burrrrrrrrrrrr !!!

Frozen Thunbs Nancy

Back