LIFAN 100cc 2 stroke on the way. Fred (CR machine)pk 80 race engine for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a weird example. 2018 XT250 will top out at about 70mph according to posts by owners. I had a 12 klx250s that would do 90mph easily. Kawi is water cooled the Yamaha is air cooled only major diff. Yamaha rated 18hp the kawi 19hp.

Nice guy mode is now off for you, Nathan.

Yup, and you're doing a great job exposing your stupidity, if I am to be frank.

It's not balls, it's just the greed for speed mixed with quite a bit of your own foolishness. You attempting to bring up jealousy regarding engine sizes only makes me think you're all the more foolish. I'll tell you that on here, I'd tell you in your face.

Well, people like you will always serve as an example for people to show their kids "now this is how you act like an idiot!".

It has nothing to do with being a "hater", "lacking balls", or "money". It has everything to do with you looking like an idiot.

The real question is how many people are actually laughing at us and wondering why you're standing around trying to look like a badass with your flimsy illegal motorcycle. Pretty sure you're gonna look dumber than I am, regardless, especially if anyone hears you speak for more than a few minutes.

LOL! I'll see myself right in your thread to critique your build. Why? Because you made it public and I can. Nothing you can do about it, Nathan. You open yourself up to critique, you're gonna get it. You crying about it just makes you look all the more foolish, and weak.

Sucks to be you, I went 60+ on a pedal bicycle for the first time back in 1990. I wasn't even old enough to drive yet. With all you've claimed to have done, you might find going "60+ mph on a bike" to be quite tame in comparison.

Wow, you're a real insecure guy. I honestly feel sorry for you. I hope building a flimsy illegal motorcycle helps alleviate those feelings of inadequacy you are displaying so prominently. If not, you'd prolly have a really good shot at convincing yourself of your supremacy. :rolleyes:
Different strokes for different folks! Me personally a MAB should be simple, cheap and fun. Reliable also or it isn't much fun.

Obviously you haven't done your research lol this has a case reed and I made the piston windowed and I've cleaned up the intake port and raised the exhaust port by about 6 degrees also have a performance CDI and coil and a professionally built expansion chamber and top speed on this motor stock is around 70 mph. So..... you tube susuki ax100 it's the same motor lol here is a pic of the case reed this is the motor just set in my bike it's going together this weekend I'm posting an update thread for it. Followed by speed viseos.

But I have done the research. I've owned 2 Suzukis DS 2 cycles in my life. I've in fact owned a lot of 1960's and 1970's 2 stroke motorcycles.

How about you?

You might want to reconsider taking the injection pump off, if one of the oil feed lines from the injection pump goes to a fitting that's adjacent to a main bearing..

You just might have a premature main and lower rod bearing failure. Even with 25:1 premix.

Suzuki used CCI injection, which directly injected oil to the main bearings, which are shielded to retain this oil and allow it to circulate to the rod big end and left side main bearing. If your main bearings are shielded there's very little premix lubricant that will make it's way to where it's needed.

Just fair warning.

I've had a couple of 150cc scooters, not junk. You had to be lucky to get them to top out at 60mph on a flat w/the wind at your back. 1 was 10.5hp the other was 13.5hp with a 4 valve head.

Worked at a KymCo, Genuine, TGB, and SYM scooter dealer. The SYM HD200 is water cooled, 4 valve, actually displaces 170cc and makes north of 15 hp and it would easily go over 65 mph, some headwind would pull this down a bit, but generally, even when new they were good for 60 plus.

SYM-HD200EVO-150-338-04.jpg

Here's a weird example. 2018 XT250 will top out at about 70mph according to posts by owners. I had a 12 klx250s that would do 90mph easily. Kawi is water cooled the Yamaha is air cooled only major diff. Yamaha rated 18hp the kawi 19hp.

The older engine designed Yamaha is a single overhead cam, two valve and air cooled.

The Kawasaki is DOHC, 4 valve and water cooled, also quite a bit more compression ratio, I believe it's 11.5:1 versus 9:1 on the Yamaha. There's a fair difference. The Yamaha is not really more punchy than the 1975 Honda XL250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back