Lifan pit bike motor.

Matt_b

Local time
10:53 PM
Just an idea that Ill personally probably never do but seems like the end all be all. A lot of my friends have pitster pro pit bikes that have little 125cc four speed four strokes in them and they all run incredibly reliably and accelerate way faster than the short wheelbases can handle. So my question is has anyone done this or can it be done. this motor right here is only 250 dollars with a four speed!!

http://www.t-motorsports.com/li12enmohoxr.html

hi matt; welcome. sure anything is possible, motor assisted bikes are limited to 48cc, no trans and pedals must operate. so you can try, but why. bikes arent built for the power or speed nor do they have the brakes to stop. you are old enough for a lic. and ins. go that way. good luck mitch

I wasnt really planning on doing that. My stock whizzer is more than enough for me but I just thought it would be a cool idea. With some proper disc brakes these bikes would have no problem stopping it blow my mind that the companys dont install them stock.

Anybody know if that engine is a ready swap with a Honda Metropolitan or Ruckus?

Back