Lifan wiring help

chipmcluk

Local time
7:31 AM
Hi, I've been lurking around this site for quite some time now and finally decided to register as I've run into a bit of a snag. I'm building a motored bike using a Lifan 161fmj, which is an upright 150cc motor. I have a few of the wiring parts to use with the motor but I know I need a wiring harness and some other pieces to get it running. Is anyone familiar with these things or know of someone who would be able to set me up with what I need. Thanks in advance!

thanks for the replies. I ordered a harness from hooper so we'll see as soon as it gets here. With the diagrams though, it really simplifies the process.
The bike started life as a 1950s Roadmaster bicycle, but as you've stated, its fast turning into a motorcycle. Should be fun either way!

Hey chipmcluk can you help me. man I need your help bad I have been looking hi and low for the wireing harnsss for my lifan 161fmj which just so happens to be the same engine as yours ,so I read your post and checked out hooper import exports and all that but did not want to bye the harness they had because it is for a LF200GY ,can you tell me if this the harness that you bought, and if so does it work.

Back