Life Hack I Learned

Freddy Snottgrass

Local time
6:10 PM
I learned a little trick this past week needing to look down a 10' deep 4" pipe. I used it just now to pop out a bearing and examine my hub.

Everyone has a cell phone handy. Use your cell phone glass to reflect the sunlight down a hole you need to see into. Works with mirrors as well, or most any other smooth reflective object. But generally, everyone has quick access to a cell phone.

However, at night or indoors this hack will not work without artificial sunlight. ;)

Lol dont Eat Yellow Snow & dont piss on a electric fence!!!😂🤣🤪
If you are far enough away, it won't bite ya pecker. To close it will get you. Good thing when I did it, the fence was 5 seconds on, 30 seconds off. I was about ten, an let me tell ya, it was only maybe 2 seconds of the cycle, but OMFG!!!!!

Lol dont Eat Yellow Snow & dont piss on a electric fence!!!😂🤣🤪
I remember in high school, during lunch the radio played a Paul Harvey segment. "The rest of the story". I'm sure you guys my at least my age know it.
Anyways, this one was a guy who went out the back at a party to take a leak, his last leak. He went right on a live light socket that didn't have a bulb or a broken bulb in it... And that's the rest of the story

If you are far enough away, it won't bite ya pecker. To close it will get you. Good thing when I did it, the fence was 5 seconds on, 30 seconds off. I was about ten, an let me tell ya, it was only maybe 2 seconds of the cycle, but OMFG!!!!!
Lol my dad taught me how to grab a electric fence without it shocking the 💩 out of you. By using just 2 fingers to see if the fence was working. It was just a lite buzz the way it completes the circuit thru your hand. But you take that method as your buddy is walking with you by the fence, you grab his arm & the fence with 2 fingers at the same time, lol your buddy will melt to the ground for you/hit the ground. You just feel a Lite tingle like a 9volt battery on the tongue, but boy it knocks his d**k in the dirt.

Back