Life Hack I Learned

I remember in high school, during lunch the radio played a Paul Harvey segment. "The rest of the story". I'm sure you guys my at least my age know it.
Anyways, this one was a guy who went out the back at a party to take a leak, his last leak. He went right on a live light socket that didn't have a bulb or a broken bulb in it... And that's the rest of the story
Mine wasn't near that bad. Wasn't enough juice in the fence to kill me, but gerd dang that voltage, whatever it was, made me hurt like I'll never forget.

My uncle has a pet 🐔 he was taking a piss in the back yard and the 🐔 grabbed his pecker.
I've been around chickens, and I can believe that story. They used to bite our nipples when we were kids. Also one almost took my cuz's nipple off. We were laughing at him so hard. I never seen a hen pecked nipple till that day, and it was bloody!! LMFAO

We learned the chickens only did that when our shirts were off. Soon we wore shirts around the chickens.

I put up an electric fence in my early 20's on my property and didn't know what I was doing. I did a good job and it worked ... But when I did the flash touch test, I wasn't getting anything. I touched longer and longer, eventually grabbed it, nothing, then took a knee to get a closer look! Holy moly that was fun but I won't do it again!

I'll never forget Gladus the pig, and how cool she was the first 3 weeks we were there. An how breakfast, lunch and dinner was filled with pork the last week, so good and tender too. Gladus never showed back up though. We worried for a week about her, until we left. Still she never came home....I missed Gladus

Back