Life Hack I Learned

I'll never forget Gladus the pig, and how cool she was the first 3 weeks we were there. An how breakfast, lunch and dinner was filled with pork the last week, so good and tender too. Gladus never showed back up though. We worried for a week about her, until we left. Still she never came home....I missed Gladus
Lol that's a fact of life for me, we were raised bringing up livestock & there are times them animals become almost pet like, but there comes that point where old bessy the cow, becomes dinner.

Lol that's a fact of life for me, we were raised bringing up livestock & there are times them animals become almost pet like, but there comes that point where old bessy the cow, becomes dinner.
We had no idea. They set it up so it looked like she got out. Had us go to feed her and find the gate open. We freaked out, searched everywhere, then came in for a nice ham and eggs breakfast. They thought it would help us think of where she could be hiding. lol. Man, that pig would let us ride her like a horse. She was so cool. When I was older, I figured out we ate Gladus. I was also told who named her. An that's a weird creepy story of it's own. lol

Naw he wrote

You knew that I was coming 'cause you heard my name
But you don't know my game and never felt my pain
Can't read my brain but you read my lips
And got scared when you heard that I was coming with hits
Now don't even trip, be a man instead
Give thanks I'm alive when I should be dead
Uh, I'm in the red cause my mind's distortin'
People claimin' that they know me, but they only know a portion
I'ma move mountains and touch the sun
Don't get scared now, you knew this day would come
So hold your bids, all bets are closed