Light switch handlebar mount.

INTP_ty

Local time
3:06 AM
Anyone know where I can get one? I like the throttle assembly-where you drill a hole.. Something like that would be great. Then I could just add an off/on switch for my front & tail light

Someone has to make a mount....,

Like this? https://www.ebay.com/i/291722900739
s-l400.jpg

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I made one from scratch. I took some foam type pieces from merchandise wrapping, then cut a rectangle for the interrupter switch ($4). Soldered wires to the leads and then built up a body with layers of other pieces, gluing them with epoxy. Left room for a zip tie then wrapped the whole thing with electrical tape. It works.

I made one from scratch. I took some foam type pieces from merchandise wrapping, then cut a rectangle for the interrupter switch ($4). Soldered wires to the leads and then built up a body with layers of other pieces, gluing them with epoxy. Left room for a zip tie then wrapped the whole thing with electrical tape. It works.
I did something like this sorta, I didn't have a mount or a waterproof switch so I pulled one of those push click ones from a cheap (free) harbor freight flashlight and used a Gatorade bottle cap as its housing, ran wires out the back and hot glued it and slipped a zip tie through 2 other holes I made. Then the button facing up from the other side I covered and glued it with a piece of innertube rubber so it was completely sealed, the flexible rubber let me press the button underneath it.

Back