Lights Problem Solved - 12 Volt

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only detail that i'll try to pry out of you right now...if you would, please...

is this system engine-specific or -independant?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, we left you alone for 3 weeks.

OK, we left you alone for 3 weeks.

How does it work?

Will it work with frame mount machines or just the rear mount?

Any details? Pics? Video? :rolleyes:

Paul

Is it just me or is Mike coming off as a vendor trying to drum up busnes or investors. by baiting the waters???

Lotsa luk, we most likley wont even see pics untill he gtets his patent. what I wonder is if he realizes that patents wont stop us from copying the design as long as we dont sell them.:devilish:

I'm not real happy with this forum, because of too many negative comments. I have had thoughts of not offering the solution at all on this site. I have spent quite a bit of time and money to solve the lighting problem, handling mechanical and complicated electrical engineering problems and have gotten some nasty comments on this site for doing so. You'd think folks would be happy to know someone is seriously working on the problem and making progress. If it's so easy, then anyone on this site is totally free to develop a solution on their own. People don't understand the time needed for testing, development, waiting for parts, the costs, trying several solutions until one works, and the cost of all the research. And I know what a patent protects, as I have been a a patented inventor for some time. So I won't disclose all the details. You'll see a solution, but not every detail of the solution, certainly not enough to copy the solution. It's just good business. Mike S

so you are just a vendor.

I'm not real happy with this forum, because of too many negative comments. I have had thoughts of not offering the solution at all on this site. I have spent quite a bit of time and money to solve the lighting problem, handling mechanical and complicated electrical engineering problems and have gotten some nasty comments on this site for doing so. You'd think folks would be happy to know someone is seriously working on the problem and making progress. If it's so easy, then anyone on this site is totally free to develop a solution on their own. People don't understand the time needed for testing, development, waiting for parts, the costs, trying several solutions until one works, and the cost of all the research. And I know what a patent protects, as I have been a a patented inventor for some time. So I won't disclose all the details. You'll see a solution, but not every detail of the solution, certainly not enough to copy the solution. It's just good business. Mike S

Mike,

I thought this forum was to share ideas and solutions openly in a public forum.

So by what you said, you are simply a vendor waiting to make some money.

You do not plan on sharing any solutions with anyone in the forum that does not pay for it.

Shoot, this forum is for people to share information and to help one another.

I personally believe your posts should be in the Vendor area or the BUY/SELL/TRADE area.

What do you think Guys and Gals?

Now, I am not saying that I am not interested in your ideas and I am not saying I will not purchase it once it is finally done.

We have been listening to the promises for months (yes months) only to find out you simply plan on selling your ideas to us.

Paul

Mike S are you a vendor?

Would like vendor status?

PM a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back