lights

cheezy420

Local time
2:43 PM
can I connect my strip lights to the magneto?

Attachments

• received_1465272273648428.jpeg
    received_1465272273648428.jpeg
    204.1 KB · Views: 139
I heard that it forces the engine.
I mean you will get less performance of the engine i guess.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
But it will affect Magento's Magnetic field thus making it harder to spin . Decreasing engine Performance.

More than decrease engine performance. Take away so much power it will kill the engine. Not turning power but electricity power so spark is weak. I tried with those exact lights and different lights but no success yet. I did buy rectifiers and have them to try and get a small charge to a small battery one day but I always ride the electric bike at night so I stopped playing with it.
It's possible this may work but I haven't tried.

More than decrease engine performance. Take away so much power it will kill the engine. Not turning power but electricity power so spark is weak. I tried with those exact lights and different lights but no success yet. I did buy rectifiers and have them to try and get a small charge to a small battery one day but I always ride the electric bike at night so I stopped playing with it.
It's possible this may work but I haven't tried.
That looks like a much better deal!

honestly, I stopped pursuing the genset question on my 4-stroke and went lithium. no regrets.

go for the 4800mAh, it's $2 more than the 3000mAh, it's the size of a pack of playing cards, 12v output, built in battery protection/charger circuit, no muss, no fuss, no digging around in the motor. AND no parasitic load on the motor, and no worrying about not having enough power for lights at idle

Back