lightweight wrist pins for less vibration

D

Deleted member 12676

I am in the process of getting a quote for 10 DLC coated titanium wrist pins which are about half the weight of the stock pins. That should be about 5 grams less which will lessen vibration since the holes in the crank wheels are not big enough to offset the weight of the piston assembly and upper rod.
I just need someone to verify for me the length of the stock pins for the 48cc and 69cc because I threw mine away when I upgraded from 48cc to 55cc with a motorcycle piston.

I want to know also which of you want to buy one if the cost with shipping is $40.
If I get enough people interested and my cost isn’t too high then I’ll do it.

Diamond-like carbon (DLC) Coating is extremely hard, slippery thin coating which prevents galling and creates a durable wear coating.

Attachments

• CoatedWristpin.jpg
    CoatedWristpin.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 201
For the 66 cc 2011 Grubee the length is 36.88 mm, for the 66 cc 2013 Gasbike, the length is 36.98 mm.
I keep everything and have the closet to prove it. The Grubee 66 currently has the shorter 48 cc wristpin installed since at the time the lighter 66 pin was not available. I would like one of your 66 cc coated wristpins for this engine. I have a paypal acct. if this works. Since you are having these made, I would assume that you have experienced a problem at the higher rpms and compression.

Back when I ordered a Grubee china girl for the first time I was so sure the high speed gears in the dry clutch housing did not have a snowball in hell chance of holding up, I had a new set of gears coated with slick TiCN which turned out to be a free sample. In a future motor upgrade, I'll install the set although, the stock set has been working well enough but perhaps having TiCN the gears may run quieter or tolerate higher rpms better than stock. Being coated, there will be no break in which, may turn out to be a bad thing.

the gear noise happens till the gears better match where they mesh and that happens with wear.
First you need to accelerate the wear by putting on valve grinding paste.
then when they lose their squareness and are noticeably quieter then clean them off and put something on to reduce friction.

I'm not on the black web yet. sorry.
since this is a whole other topic, to keep from cluttering this thread please just message me if you want to try to talk me into it or something.

since this is a whole other topic, to keep from cluttering this thread please just message me if you want to try to talk me into it or something.
Nothing to do with the dark web. I bought some BTC and Ethereum last year and checked it last month and seen i had made some money on them.
Nothing illegal about cryptocurrencies Jag. Check out poloniex.com
Yeah i'll msg you.
Give me a few minutes to get something to eat and i'll get right to you.

msg sent.

Back