Like A Rearing Stallion!

Hal the Elder

Local time
11:44 AM
"Over the Mountains of the Moon, down the Valley of the Shadow, ride, boldly ride, as we seek for El Dorado"

I've finally made over Oscar in the image I've wanted since acquiring him 7 months ago! I'm now back to my nostalgic Whizzer days of 1951!

I gave Oscar enhanced engine performance, enhanced braking performance, enhanced appearance (to my personal taste) and most importantly...conversion from an auto clutch to a slip clutch!

Now we'll ride, boldly ride, with pride!

Hal

Attachments

• IMG_1456.JPG
    IMG_1456.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_1453.JPG
    IMG_1453.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
With all the electronic MBgenyuzzes, it would seem somebody could rig a suitable Speaker/Horn system for your stallion, so you could press it and get a mighty "Trigger" or "Black Stallion" ..... what DO they call the noise a stallion makes???

Anyway, thats what you need, Audio capabilities....it will get you invited to July 4 parades !

With all the electronic MBgenyuzzes, it would seem somebody could rig a suitable Speaker/Horn system for your stallion, so you could press it and get a mighty "Trigger" or "Black Stallion" ..... what DO they call the noise a stallion makes???

Anyway, thats what you need, Audio capabilities....it will get you invited to July 4 parades !

That noise is called a "Whinny", and it's made by Mares and Geldings as well as Stallions!

HAl

Louis L'amour would never write "whinny", would he?

I was thinking of the Mystery Horse and the other one, fighting in front of the gate in Black Stallion....it was more of a "roar".

Howstuffworks "Horse"
Horses make a variety of sounds, including neighing, whinnying, nickering, squealing, snorting and grunting. These sounds can express a range of emotions. ...

Anyway, it would make a heck of a horn !!

No...Louis L'Amour might not use the term "Whinny" in his stories, but Zane Grey would!

Hal (I'm Oscars best friend!)