Lisence plate placement

M

MadPC

Hi, In California, we will need to get a M2 lisence + lisence plate in order to legally ride our motorized bike on the street.

Ok, I got the plate, now where am I suppose to put it at?

Do I put it at the end of the rear fender, just a real motorcycle? or I can put it anywhere I want? or I don't need to carry it with me at all.. please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
California license plate

Hi, I'm in sacramento, the central hub of all the foolishness. You need to "Display" your plate. It needs to be visible from the rear of the bike. I do have Whizzer license plate mounts that also hold a taillite if you are interested PM me. I have also seen plates mounted under the rear of the seat.

Mike

can u slow me a picture? if I intall it under the seat, it's going to block the reflector as well as the flashing LED tail light

Taillite/license plate bracket

Hi poor pic, it's on the rear of my bike. I'll see if I have more pics, Mike

Attachments

• My Red Whizzer.jpg
    My Red Whizzer.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 401
nice bike!... Unfortunately, my rear fender is a pastic one. I am not sure if it can hold the weight of the lisence plate, rear reflector, rear light, and turning signal.....

i bet ya could fabricate something to place it like this...so long as it's not creating a new problem, like kicking it all the time or something :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 22830.JPG
    22830.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 373
Back