List: Craigslist/4-Wheelers for Sale

bamabikeguy

Local time
10:19 AM
scootdaddy, Esteban, PatrickW posted links to used 4W Rhoadescars in my Staton/Honda 50 thread, and ibdennyak, *digital-guy* & TREEWK, amongst others, have expressed interest in this concept, especially if a bargain can be had.

New & barebones, these Quad-o-Peds are $2,400, and I think you can save 66% on "used models" !!

Esteban put up a "search all" link up, (that I couldn't get to work properly).

http://www.searchallcraigs.com/index.php

If folks would put up Craigslist/Rhoadescar advertising links in this thread, with or without pictures, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

If you have found a potential purchase, you are invited put the pic up here for MB.scrutiny.

thanx in advance,

bbg

Anyone that wants to make a two,three or four wheeller with out the high cost of buying new can make thier own go here and check this place out Atomic zombie.

4 Wheel Bike with 6.5 HP Gas Engine
$2100 or Trade for item equal value
256 486 3389 dsimpson728@charter.net

The Honda 50 I'm putting on is about 2.5 horsepower, and pulls over 500 pounds of bike/riders....I'm wondering what this guy needs the extra ooomph for?

20 miles per hour is about the absolute tops I'd want to go on one of these, and that is only if the pavement is smooth as silk.

20 mph could have been achieved with the current build if I hadn't chosen the slowest axle sprocket (22 teeth). But we didn't want speed, rather we needed uphill torque for the local foothills terrain.

Last edited:
"" The Honda 50 I'm putting on is about 2.5 horsepower, and pulls over 500 pounds of bike/riders....I'm wondering what this guy needs the extra ooomph for? ""

Probably the same reason some people want their MB to do 50mph !!! When I was young, I was wild & foolish, too, but NOW, arthritis makes me wish I had not been like that !

Back