List of Bicycles that are compatible with the 2stroke engine kit

Lukesky36

Local time
7:54 AM
I don't what bike's work well with these kits place below some bikes that work well with the kit

Do what i did for my third kit, buy the kit take the engine to wal-mart or your local bike store and just fit test :)

What bike did you buy, and what area doesn't fit? Maybe someone can help solve the problem.

What bike did you buy, and what area doesn't fit? Maybe someone can help solve the problem.
I appreciate the help but i am going to do a lot more research next time for a perfect fit bike trying to get that frame to work would be a mess, its a Murtisol Commuter Bike 26'

Is this the frame if so i don't see much work to make it work.

812znajhDXL._SL1500_.jpg

the frame is a lot smaller in person i already have a motor laying around i tried to stick it inside hits the top bar pretty good at least a inch
81mRCBmcliL._SX522_.jpg

Attachments

• 81mRCBmcliL._SX522_.jpg
    81mRCBmcliL._SX522_.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
the frame is a lot smaller in person i already have a motor laying around i tried to stick it inside hits the top bar pretty good at least a inch

LOL. Nice sketch though!

Looks like a well equipped bike for $100. Would a slant head help it fit?
I've been considering the Hyper Cruiser if I wanted to do a low budget build with a new bike. It has nice lines in my opinion and I know it'll fit.

Do some measuring and see if a thinner head or like junglepig a slant would help one like measure how much you would have to take off to make engine fully fit. also try tilting the engine one way or another don't worry about the length of bolts because lets say it would fit but not long enough bolting you can get bolts at a hardware i've had to

Back