Live Auction Punta Gorda Florida- 03/18/2022 9:50 AM- 1999 Whizzer WC1- Sold for $1300!

Risk Man

Local time
7:12 PM
Wow, I would not have believed it had I not been watching it live. First, they labeled it as a "1994" Whizzer bicycle. I called them yesterday and told them it could not be a 1994. The only picture was of the left side so you could not see the engine in pre-bid. They did post the VIN after I called but not the MFG date I told them to post. That said, I watched it live online and when they showed the engine side, you could see it was a WC1 and I am assuming it was 1999..... It sold for $1,300!!! Way too much.

Wow, I would not have believed it had I not been watching it live. First, they labeled it as a "1994" Whizzer bicycle. I called them yesterday and told them it could not be a 1994. The only picture was of the left side so you could not see the engine in pre-bid. They did post the VIN after I called but not the MFG date I told them to post. That said, I watched it live online and when they showed the engine side, you could see it was a WC1 and I am assuming it was 1999..... It sold for $1,300!!! Way too much.
Sounds to me that they knew exactly what they were doing then...If and/or when the buyer calls them out on it, they will just claim it was an "honest" mistake...lol...lol...They got the money they wanted for it, didn't they...lol...Caveat Emptor...lol.

Back