Living the dream

LewieBike

People (workers) in China are being locked up in completely hermetically sealed apartment blocks because of the COV virus, these are drivers of our economy, and the Chinese government is being really quiet about this.

Trump's response to this was to gut the CDC's budget, then mistakenly allowed 20 infected US citizens back into the US without quarantine, and then go on a rant about the CDC's failure to stop the entrance of these folks across our borders.

Meanwhile Mexican kids with $80 Sawsalls are cutting down his "big beautiful wall" if it doesn't get blown over in 60 mph winds.

Choose wisely...

Last edited:

HumanPerson

People (workers) in China are being locked up in completely hermetically sealed apartment blocks because of the COV virus, these are drivers of our economy, and the Chinese government is being really quiet about this.

Trump's response to this was to gut the CDC's budget, then mistakenly allowed 20 infected US citizens back into the US without quarantine, and then go on a rant about the CDC's failure to stop the entrance of these folks across our borders.

Meanwhile Mexican kids with $80 Sawsalls are cutting down his "big beautiful wall" if it doesn't get blown over in 60 mph winds.

Choose wisely...
LewieBike, my Friend,
They are not Complete Drivers of the worlds economy.

Why do you think they are being very quiet?
If You were the President, what would you have done Better?
I might have made the country eaten alot of pizza! :p

Meanwhile... Children from other countries infiltrate the American borders and kill the kids that look the other way.
I could be wrong though huh?

:unsure:

Wrench

Choose wisely...
Fake News

HumanPerson

Poison, is a hard medicine to swallow.

As Humans, through the growth of our selves and countries, there can be no softcore leadership.
Those that Know, are not those that have been or will be coddled.

I could be wrong, but once pushed so far, must we not push back?

I could be wrong my Friend, how has your day been? ✌