Location to store gasoline on college campus

loopywalker

Local time
7:31 AM
Hello everyone,
I know this is not directly related to motorized bikes but I am having problems finding a place to store a gasoline container to hold fuel in. I am at the University of Florida and used to keep an empty gas can on the balcony of my dorm so I could mix the oil and gas on my trip to the gas station. However, I am now being told to move the can.

Does anyone have any ideas on safe locations to store a gas can? At the moment, I am keeping the can in a fire cabinet at a motorsport shop but it is only temporary. The police weren't helpful either in finding a location for me.

Thank you in advance.

You would thing either the chemistry lab or motorsports shop would be OK with it, but people are just weird these days.

Think smart not hard just get one of these, a 2L Fuel Bottle for 15$ or or 20$ you can get 3 of them in variety of sizes, they look like a normal drinking bottle BUTT there not there made for fuel :p so when a teacher,officer, etc etc sees it they go OH it is just a drinking bottle and walks on BUTT little did they know it is ya handy dandy fuel bottle. AND you can get 2 one for oil and one for gas

BUTT IF THIS is not a option you can either get 1 a real real good 😉 GF or two become friends with a few drug smugglers on campus and just cram ya can up there bum lol

You would thing either the chemistry lab or motorsports shop would be OK with it, but people are just weird these days.
I think it's a matter of "if one comes, they all will". Motorsports is cool, but it seems to be a temporary solution.

Back