long distance chinese-engine endurance?

G

gone_fishin

can anyone tell me how far & long my dax70 can be run non-stop during long distance riding :?

augie that is hard to say my butt gives out befor my engin gets tired :LOL:

Cookie

:LOL: :LOL: cool, can anyone link me to a "cookie's-butt endurance" chart so i can convert into "chinese-engine hours?" :LOL: :LOL:

but(t) seriously folks, anyone know?

I don't know anything about Cookie's butt, but mine is only good for about 20 minutes on my two wheeled "orbital sander".

That is one reason Y I went to a ladie's bike site to see if there was a saddel built for women that was comfee and they where friendly and infomative untill I mentionded I road a motor assits bike OMG!!!!you would have thought I killed ELVIS talk about a bunch of eleatist BI***** I wil go an lurk on the site for info but that is it ......Now I know how you guys feel when we gang up on u :LOL: :LOL:

Cookie

Now I know how you guys feel when we gang up on u :D :D

hahahaha

my butt is good for like 40 minutes. :D :D :D

i don't know about time aug. i guess as long as you've got plenty of air moving around the engine it should be cool.

L to R Standard, 10 inch gel, (2) 12 inch gelseats.

regular seat post, shock absorber post ($18).

Ship the vintage seat to Indiana, UPS, to "show" in the vintage category, but travel with a 12 inch gel and shockpost..... :cool:

21_thanksgiving_027_2.jpg

Here's the best, IMHO-
I've had many different bikes, with many different saddles, and different engine types. The best one I found was the old hairpin style (used on the X-Country Whizzer) Here is an example:
166_saddle2_1.jpg

It is leather stretched over springs. There is no hard pan directly beneath your backside.
What I found is that once the leather stretches and forms to your personal "contours", this sort of craddled suspended seat is the BEST.
Like I said Just my Humble opinion...
Rif

uncle_punk13 said:
Here's the best, IMHO-
I've had many different bikes, with many different saddles, and different engine types. The best one I found was the old hairpin style (used on the X-Country Whizzer) Here is an example:
166_saddle2_1.jpg

It is leather stretched over springs. There is no hard pan directly beneath your backside.
What I found is that once the leather stretches and forms to your personal "contours", this sort of craddled suspended seat is the BEST.
Like I said Just my Humble opinion...
Rif

i used to have a bike that had one of these on it and it was THE most comfortable saddle i've ever ridden.

Back