Long distance trips on motorized bicycles

I was riding 15 km at 45-60km/h with a 32 tooth sprocket combined with a gt5a China girl. I'd let her cool down and take off again. So far my problems are leaking seals, on both sides, and recently noticed 1 motor mount stud broke one
I pretty much destroyed the whole for the stud and use a huge hose clamp now, so far held up for 2 weeks. Will eventually double it up.

I only plan on doing this occasionally, hiking trails, site seeing places etc
Right now I average to 7Kms a day to and from work.

Ya think I lost 2 motors on 200 mile + trips every 30 minutes take a break, might have saved them.
From what I understood from everyone, as long as I give the engine sometime to cool off, do some check ups while waiting, should be alright.

Thank you!

From what I understood from everyone, as long as I give the engine sometime to cool off, do some check ups while waiting, should be alright.

Thank you!
Thing that's funny on taking long trips about hundred miles you or at least I wake up at night people praying to me OMG I ALMOST HIT YOU TODAY! What? Almost hit you on side road felt sleepy waver to close shoulder just luckily I look up just in the nick of time and turn otherwise you'd be dead. s**t thanks lady be more aware next time tell everyone else too please.

I hear 3 or 4 desperate prayers I almost got hit that I would never of think of.

I also got some rancher on a long stretch of cow road I guess I wrestle a cow from his pasture when I was a kid about 7 years old walk it to a slaughtering house sold it for some thing like 3 grand cash.
That rancher still remembers me I got faint memory but for hours at night he accused me of trying to steal one of his cows. Imagine that me on a motorbike leading a cow on a rope to the slaughtering house just ain't gonna work and all the sheriff's are tip to hoping to make a bust but it happen 2 times and it's the furthest thought from my imagination.

Thing that's funny on taking long trips about hundred miles you or at least I wake up at night people praying to me OMG I ALMOST HIT YOU TODAY! What? Almost hit you on side road felt sleepy waver to close shoulder just luckily I look up just in the nick of time and turn otherwise you'd be dead. sh*t thanks lady be more aware next time tell everyone else too please.

I hear 3 or 4 desperate prayers I almost got hit that I would never of think of.

I also got some rancher on a long stretch of cow road I guess I wrestle a cow from his pasture when I was a kid about 7 years old walk it to a slaughtering house sold it for some thing like 3 grand cash.
That rancher still remembers me I got faint memory but for hours at night he accused me of trying to steal one of his cows. Imagine that me on a motorbike leading a cow on a rope to the slaughtering house just ain't gonna work and all the sheriff's are tip to hoping to make a bust but it happen 2 times and it's the furthest thought from my imagination.
It's true, which is exactly why I am trying to make my bicycle road legal even though it doesn't need to be. Reflectors, running lights etc

It's true, which is exactly why I am trying to make my bicycle road legal even though it doesn't need to be. Reflectors, running lights etc
Since then I bought a 100W rear red light from REI you can buy them up too 150 W you can see those blink for 2 or 3 miles away creating anxiety in the driver's head, there's something out there! But it only has like 2.75 hour run time you need to pack a spare cellphone battery charger. I gave up on the solar ones, sun won't charge them but you can plug it in while traveling increase run time 8 hrs+ for long trips.

Since then I bought a 100W rear red light from REI you can buy them up too 150 W you can see those blink for 2 or 3 miles away creating anxiety in the driver's head, there's something out there! But it only has like 2.75 hour run time you need to pack a spare cellphone battery charger. I gave up on the solar ones, sun won't charge them but you can plug it in while traveling increase run time 8 hrs+ for long trips.
I placed an order for a new LED array taillight recently, it isn't that powerful, but it has turn signals and stuff which'll come in handy. Should do the trick, it's a small city, drinking and driving is more common here, but the amount of traffic on the road is significantly less.

I’m going to take mine 130 miles & you betchya ima hold it open at 35mph

Will report back

I’m going to take mine 130 miles & you betchya ima hold it open at 35mph

Will report back
Sure do! Can't get mine to go above 28mph.
Hoping after a new exhaust and compression head that will arrive sometime next month I can finally do 35 and that is honestly all I ever want on a bicycle

Sure do! Can't get mine to go above 28mph.
Hoping after a new exhaust and compression head that will arrive sometime next month I can finally do 35 and that is honestly all I ever want on a bicycle
Change the rear sprocket, I went drastically low with a 32 but I suggest at 34 or 36 tooth depending on hills

Back