Long distance trips on motorized bicycles

Long rides are subjective since one man's idea of long/far can vary greatly from another's.Riding 100 miles one way to me is not far at all,it's just a trip from Hamilton to Toronto witch I'll do regularly with one stop for a smoke and give the ass a break LOL. 2 years ago I posted video's in segments that really were just one trip to Toronto and back since I don't video every trip,my hiway clip was taken from that trip on the return and the lakeshore footage was on the way in,combined there was an hour of video but the gopro breaks it up into 15 min segments to be uploaded.Here's some of those video's

That looks so tiring for the speeds you were going. I need to buy a go-pro, even if it is a knock-off. The only reason I pedal in traffic is to try to beat the hondas that refuse to lose to a bicycle. I normally take the front of the pack from a stop with my shifter 4 stroke :D.
I need a cam.

I've done a 22 mile ride at 25-30 MPH, and felt i could go much longer. After my recent wrist pin circlip failure, im a little gun shy now to take it on super long trips. Im building back up slowly.

That looks so tiring for the speeds you were going. I need to buy a go-pro, even if it is a knock-off. The only reason I pedal in traffic is to try to beat the hondas that refuse to lose to a bicycle. I normally take the front of the pack from a stop with my shifter 4 stroke :D.
I need a cam.
You could never catch my Honda no matter how much you pedal lol.

Your long straight open road looks boring as f***. Im in Florida at the moment but when I get back to Minnesota in a week I can show you some fun, winding, hilly, scenic, glacial ridge lake roads that make motorcycling and even just regular pedal bike fun and engaging.

Your long straight open road looks boring as f***. Im in Florida at the moment but when I get back to Minnesota in a week I can show you some fun, winding, hilly, scenic, glacial ridge lake roads that make motorcycling and even just regular pedal bike fun and engaging.
I like boring old roads I'm sure I've got a lot more boring old roads to find.
I ride my Harley all over the country. America is Beautiful.
My Whizzer just rides around Southern CA Central CA Nothern CA Arizona and Nevada
Yea those places are Boaring as F***
Not supprised ya cant wait to get out of Florida and off that big flat square road grid.
Have fun back in Minnasota don't forget to wear your Lobster Gloves.
I would enjoy to see more pictures of your bike and the places you ride.
Show us some pictures riding on the Ice with those studded tires wearing Lobster Gloves

20191115_151504.jpg

Its furry that wears lobster gloves. I still have good circulation. It's the heat that kills me.
My bad got confused. Still would like to see ya ride on the ice
Sharks I catch some of those. I cut off the big ones 6'+
Smaller ones I can land and take their picture
Aslo a picture of a ride up north at the 17 mile drive in 2009
This post is about long rides not Fishing lol
DSCF6397.JPG
I cut off th
100_4974.JPG

Back