Long Rear Motor Mount

It seems Bike Berry's rim is the only damn rim i can find that has a disc on the front AND is bolt-on.

I might have to slum it.

;)

Due to expense (right now... there's plenty of time)... I am now exploring the idea of drilling then using JB-Weld on the other "vertical" holes... I've seen JB Weld do some pretty amazing things... and lets be honest, the front brakes are doing the lions share of the work...

A nice quality $50.00ish set of rim brakes right now > $150+/- to convert to disc at this point.

Due to expense (right now... there's plenty of time)... I am now exploring the idea of drilling then using JB-Weld on the other "vertical" holes... I've seen JB Weld do some pretty amazing things... and lets be honest, the front brakes are doing the lions share of the work...

A nice quality $50.00ish set of rim brakes right now > $150+/- to convert to disc at this point.
There is no place in building anything for economics, if you scrimp or halfass it, it's just going to cost you more when can afford it. Don't ask me how I know that.

Back