long time off the bike

eltatertoto

Local time
8:43 AM
i took this out today. hasnt been started since 09. first one i built, last one ive got left.

IMAG1996.jpg

Well did it start or is there going to be a funeral? Story is in the details.

hey dave!

Well did it start or is there going to be a funeral? Story is in the details.

ofcourse :) i rode it about 15 miles or so. its a whooole lot bumpier than i remember. lol. and after having a car, it seems incredibly slow. think i might go to a pawn shop and get something with a hub shifter and suspension, then if anyone can link me up, id like to get one of those jackshaft kits. (cant remember who sold em, sorry.)

Hi eltatertoto,

I remember you as a 15 (or so) year old kid who rode the side of the road getting dirty looks from the police.

Now you're a young man with a Buick, knocking around places like Memphis.

And you've taken your old bike out for a spin but you're not feeling that same old thrill.

How time flies.....it's kinda sad.

But, whether on four wheels or two, have fun!

Hi eltatertoto,

I remember you as a 15 (or so) year old kid who rode the side of the road getting dirty looks from the police.

Now you're a young man with a Buick, knocking around places like Memphis.

And you've taken your old bike out for a spin but you're not feeling that same old thrill.

How time flies.....it's kinda sad.

But, whether on four wheels or two, have fun!

yep. actually moved back home. (need to change that pic) got a temporary job to pay the bills. trying to get into the mill. cant really beat the healthcare and wages for the times we're living in.

on that note, any idea on where i could find a smaller sprocket? dont really have the funds for the shift kit at the moment.

i took a pic of my car at the michigan city beach awhile ago. i drove over 50k miles in the past year going back and forth 8 hrs to memphis. lol.

140_0535.jpg

good seeing ya'll again!

Back